Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

green Ferrari...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Well, it's like ...you know ...red is just soooo yesterday, darling.
    Green is the new red.

Who cares?

Looks quite nice IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

never seen it in ireland but it looks crap.the best colour for a ferrari s Black,Red and the dark blue des cullen has for sale.
    And for a lambo the orange or yellow and if you want to be dull then the black:D

this winey colour one des cullen has is disgustng and i donot even think it will ever sell as its been up for sale for years
    http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=355602

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ye it's just strange to see... I love the navy one des cullen has though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

When you buy a car that expensive they'll custom make a colour to your specification.
    Did anyone see "Mega factories Ferrari" on national geographic about a month ago?
    Very interesting tour of the Ferrari factory. They said they'll make any colour you want.
    The colour in the link looks like jaguar / british racing green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

The green looks great. You have to respect somone who throws down that kind of money and takes a risk with an unusual colour.

Pity about the gear stick and radio....gack!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 BillyR

That looks brill. I can safely say i've never seen one in that colour before, But red has to be the best colour by far. It really was some risk getting that colour it could have turned out rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

When I read the title, I thought you meant an environmentaly friendly Ferrari.........never going to happen! :D

I think it's a nice colour on the car nevertheless.

$Leon$ wrote:
    When you buy a car that expensive they'll custom make a colour to your specification.
    Did anyone see "Mega factories Ferrari" on national geographic about a month ago?
    Very interesting tour of the Ferrari factory. They said they'll make any colour you want.
    The colour in the link looks like jaguar / british racing green.
    Yeah i watched that show.the ferrari 599 was amazing.

Advertisement