Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra on Ros na Run

Options
  • 13-02-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

How do people get on as an extra on this show? A couple of mates and me wants to get our faces? on TV. I had a look on da net but couldn't find any mail addresses or numbers to call.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Unless you know someone on the inside it's nearly impossible but you could register with an outfit like this:
    http://movieextras.ie/MovieExtras/ME/main.html

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

€59y seems a bit steep considering most films etc are made in Dub, Wicklow etc. Think I'll have to start courting some TG4 weather girl to get inside ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

kaizersoze wrote:
    Unless you know someone on the inside it's nearly impossible but you could register with an outfit like this:
    http://movieextras.ie/MovieExtras/ME/main.html
    Not at all...just show up and ask to be an extra - they're alway crying out for extras...I used to do it every now and then but found it too boring. Once they have your phone number they'll hound you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

celtictiger, where do I go? And when?
    Is it in Spiddal or Furbo?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

Spiddal....there's a shop on the corner called Francis' - go straight up and turn right about 200 meters....it's next to the medical center. Ask anyone in the shop if you need. Be in early - around 9am....bring books etc...there's alot of waiting around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

how much do you get for the day?how long is the day?worth it?

Advertisement