Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{req} Tuniq Tower

Options
  • 13-02-2007 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Anyone seen these in Dublin? I could have swore I seen one in PEATS last month but rang them today only to hear that they don't stock them :confused:

Thanks in advance.

FG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

No retail shops that i know of stck them. You will have to get them online from somewhere like www.overclockers.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

Anyone seen these in Dublin? I could have swore I seen one in PEATS last month but rang them today only to hear that they don't stock them :confused:

Thanks in advance.

FG
    Yeah they do that alot. Peats have 5hit all...
    Ordered mine from OcUk. The thing itself is a bargain but don't forget about shipping. They threw a 30/40 euro (2 day delivery) postage charge on me...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I've been trying to find places in the US that ship here. Also asked the lad that runs hitide if he can get them in stock....awaiting a response....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Works out at 75 euro from kustompcs when you include shipping. It's a bit ouchies for a cooler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

If your looking for a tuniq, why not order it and have it sent to me, ill have it posted over for cheap. 10€ would cover postage id say.

Advertisement