Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM: WoW Screenshot Manager

Options
  • 13-02-2007 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

What does it do?
    Well, bascially, when you take a screenshot in the World (of Warcraft) it saves it to your screenshot folder in WoW. But the problem is, it saves it as .tga which is a real pain to open and use etc. So WoW Screenshot Manager lets you convert and manage all this .tga -> .jpg etc easily.

Images

Setting image quality
    6078.png

Easy management
    6079.png

Easy conversion
    6080.png

Download Locations

* FileNuts.com

* Version Tracker

* Curse Gaming

Want to request a mod to be reviewed? Want furthur advice on general WoW Topics? PM me here or email me @ wowmodsaddons@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

one i didn't know about. Thanks, will give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

No problem, let me know via PM or Email (Above) if you need any help :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i assume this dosnt run in wow??? and you dont install it in your addon folder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

PeakOutput wrote:
    i assume this dosnt run in wow??? and you dont install it in your addon folder
    No you don't its a seperate application, but it is legal of course because their are a few like it etc :)

Advertisement