Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help removing fluff from Lian Li case

Options
  • 13-02-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Got this big lump of fluff stuck on my case....any ideas on how to remove it without injury?

fluff.th.jpg
    (click for bigger)

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Id say put ur dog up there but apart from the fact he'd flatten the case the cat'd prob eat him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

:D

Yes they have a habit of doing that a prior cat we had used to plonk himself on top of the machine for heat and even lean over the edge by the PSU to catch the exhaust.

The best one is the mouse pointer if you can get their attention the quick movements of the mouse pointer on screen can drive them nuts at the cost of your display of course :)

We discourse the two cats we have from doing it now though as their hair gets everywhere and you will find it inside the case the more time they spend near the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Best thing for moving a cat is laser pointer.. they go nuts!! Then when you turn it off they start crying looking for it.. its so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

unklerosco wrote:
    Id say put ur dog up there but apart from the fact he'd flatten the case the cat'd prob eat him...

He's up there to get away from the dog I think...good job I have no top mounted exhaust fans :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

id say a precise cut with the dremel, followed by a few hours of careful filing and might do the job..... but remember..... check twice, cut once :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Saruman wrote:
    Best thing for moving a cat is laser pointer.. they go nuts!! Then when you turn it off they start crying looking for it.. its so funny!

Admittedly, I know nothing about cats (we always had dogs). But the cat started crying?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hmm, i have a cunning plan. I notice there is a window close by.

When the said fluff has its back turned. Smack it with a sweeping brush out the window.

Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

quad_red wrote:
    Admittedly, I know nothing about cats (we always had dogs). But the cat started crying?? :eek:

Cats sometimes sound like babies crying when they get upset...strange but true :D

Advertisement