Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 been clubbing in majorca??

• 13-02-2007 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi ya's me and about 13 others are travelling to santa ponsa majorca in july and about 5 of us are mad ravers we got suck'd in2 da holiday coz of da group but we wish we woz going 2 ibiza like!!

me nd my m8s want to do some seourious clubbing this summer but there dosent seem to be much info on whats happenin on da island?
    all da info i can find is on a few clubbing events a cuple of years ago!!!i heard eddie halliwell on goodgreef nd judge jules have dj'd there....

so if anybody could tell me if they have gone raven in majorca?? and what da best clubs for raves are or if there is anywhere i can get info on line up's for the summer i would be very happy all help greatly apprciated
    thankz
    TRIX

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

BCM in magaluff.was there about 6 yeras agao now but had biggish names,jules and brandon block.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

BCM or Space in Magaluf.
    Santa Ponsa is **** for clubs.

BCM can be quite anti-Irish though, as can Magaluf in general.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

mcgovern wrote:
    BCM or Space in Magaluf.
    Santa Ponsa is **** for clubs.

BCM can be quite anti-Irish though, as can Magaluf in general.

Yeah I agree that BCM and Magaluf as a whole is somewhat anti-Irish.............but the name British Club Music is abit of a give away ;)

I was in Santa Ponsa years ago, I'm not sure if it has changed much over the years but back then it was fairly crap with the only club of note being 'Fama' and that which was pretty poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Last summer it had Dave Pearce, Eddie Halliwel and Lisa Lashes, probably will have a good line up again this summer!! Brilliant club but very anti irish,saw a lot of fighting between the english and irish lads in there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TRIXX

ya i have heard thats its pretty anti irish but sure thats not gna stop moi from aven a gud1! its pretty **** for clubbin so i take it il jus have to pop in2 bcm nd have a gawk.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement