Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i don't want to shout too loud...

Options
  • 14-02-2007 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

but coz there's hardly anyone on this board, I think i'm safe enough...

STEPHEN REA SOLO PERFORMANCE OF A NEW SAM SHEPPARD PLAY

in the Peacock in March. And I got preview tickets for only €14, sweet. Theatre life doesn't get much better than this.

Is there anything else coming up that's giving people goosepimples all over ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I like both Stephen Rea and Sam Sheppard. What's it called and what's it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lukegriffen

http://www.abbeytheatre.ie/whatson/deadhorse.html

KICKING A DEAD HORSE
    Written and directed by Sam Shepard

Cast: Stephen Rea, Joanne Crawford

Set design Brien Vahey
    Lighting design John Comiskey
    Costume design Joan Bergin
    World Premiere

Hobart Struther is a man with nothing to prove. So how come he's miles from nowhere with a dead horse?

Sam Shepard's striking new play tells the story of one man's search for authenticity.

The world premiere of Kicking a Dead Horse continues the Abbey's on-going exploration of Shepard's work and the theatre's commitment to Shepard as one of the most important playwrights of a generation.

Oscar-nominated actor Stephen Rea returns to the Abbey stage for this play which Shepard wrote with both the celebrated Irish actor and the Abbey in mind.

Advertisement