Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G/f registered cannot post!

Options
  • 14-02-2007 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

My g/f registered a username on boards.ie. While I appreciate that mods need to approve each registrant - its is more than 24 hours and she cannot post yet.

We do share the same IP address, but we are different people. If she gets banned (I know this is possible:rolleyes: ) just don't ban me!

I really would like an explanation as to what this heel-dragging is about: is it new subscribers( too many - not enough server), ppl taking the piss (IP address easily spotted), or is it just me?

Any chance elisabetta1982 can be enabled?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

She'll have gotten an email that has a link in it. The link needs to be followed for the account to be active.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Make sure the activation email wasn't filtered into the spam folder, it can happen.

Advertisement