Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines but nothing planned.. need help

Options
  • 14-02-2007 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Radsl

ok i have to admit defeat and look for help. Its valentines day and i havent got a meal booked yet as my main plan fell flat on its face. Can someone please help me find a nice restauraunt, italian or chinese in Dublin city!!

Thanks

Comments

Cook him/her your own meal
    Buy some candles and incense, set them up around the place
    play a nice cd
    shows more effort than booking somewhere at the last min

Or if you really insist
    http://www.softguide-dublin.com/eating/restaurants.html
    http://entertainment.ie/restaurants/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yep, cook the meal yourself. If it's a bloke you're cooking for, steak always works.

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

either cook it yourself or get a take away if your not a dab hand in the kitchen. make the room look nice candles etc as sugggested above and all will be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

either cook it yourself or get a take away if your not a dab hand in the kitchen. make the room look nice candles etc as suggested above and all will be good

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm getting seriously pissed off here.

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Its not too late to book somewhere if all else fails, I got a table at the mill restaurant in temple bar for 7.45 have to be out by 9.30 but sounds good to me rather be in the pub anyway.

Advertisement