Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free pictures website

Options
  • 14-02-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

Hi lads I'm looking for a free pictures website that will hold all my photos and upload an entire directory rather than picture by picture. I'm looking for something without limits that I can easily integrate into a pictures website of my own?
    Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

there aren't many out there that'll offer you unlimited storage, unlimited batch upload, all wrapped up in a neat quick service for nothin! Flickr is one of the best out there, and is under €25 per year for all of that. You can't go wrong.

Try using the AMD Media Vault, 25GBs of free online storage. just be warned it ain't always the quickest. Uploaded files sometimes take a day to register with the system and show up for you!

Advertisement