Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fenerbache to beat Alkmaar 6/5

Options
  • 14-02-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭

Fenerbache @ 6/5

Fenerbache only lost 1 home game in 2o playing AZ Alkmaar who are doing well in Dutch League but no more than OK in europe. Alkmaar missing two goalkeepers, both starting centre halves, their top scorer (Arveladze) and several other squad players.

Has to be a value bet at 6/5 (generallly, may get bigger odds if you look for them)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Rangers also have big injury problems for tonight and so Hapoel Tel Aviv may be worth a bet at 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Alkmaar just gone 1-0 up. Typical...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

1-1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

3-3, great game for the no next goal layers. Unless of course you layed no 7th goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Fenerbache had a stonewall penalty bot given late on too. Ah well on to the next bet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I feel your pain mate. Had Tel Aviv (cheers for the info Glenbhoy) and Arsenal in a double.

I was counting my winnings before they took that corner!

Advertisement