Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jon carter in dublin

• 14-02-2007 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

leave a msg here if you would like to see jon carter playin over here as im in talks to bring him over for a gig and would like to get some numbers also leave names of other dj's you'd like to see play over here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Yeah Carter is quite good ive seen him a number of times already, id actually like to see Erik E underrated and excellent DJ..Hollands finest:cool:

http://www.ericke.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sideshow187

yeah id be there in a heartbeat for jon carter.

i'd love to hear felix da housecat play again.
    I'm actually wondering why does eddie halliwell never seem to play in dublin?
    if anyone ahs any info on that it would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

leave a msg here if you would like to see jon carter playin over here as im in talks to bring him over for a gig and would like to get some numbers also leave names of other dj's you'd like to see play over here
    bring over anthony pappa powerful dj.

i havent seen justin robertson since he played in spirit nearly two years ago. it would be great to see Sander Kleinenberg and carl Craig aswell.

Miss Kitten also, i know she played 6 months ago but another visit would be incredible, her popularity has really grown over the last year or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

i havent seen justin robertson since he played in spirit nearly two years ago. it would be great to see Sander Kleinenberg and carl Craig aswell.

Miss Kitten also, i know she played 6 months ago but another visit would be incredible, her popularity has really grown over the last year or so

You must be joking :eek: after the way that tramp behaved in Derry last year when some local promoter brought her over and she done nothing buit complain not a chance would i go see her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement