Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moulan Rouge or In America?

Options
  • 14-02-2007 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

There's two films on in UCD tonight, I anyone going to either?

Which Film? 4 votes

Moulin Rouge
    0%
    In America
    75%
    Jonny ArsonBlush_01Darkbloom 3 votes
    Neither, I don't trust The_Minister on a first date
    25%
    Chakar 1 vote

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No, I'm sellotaping myself to my chair and pinning my eyes open and watching a DVD of couples doing happy things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'd be tempted to go to Moulan Rouge, not a member of sci-fi/film soc though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

DVD? Fancy man right there. I have to look in my neighbours window for that.

EDIT: Hummers, I really doubt they will check membership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

woot woo....humbert and the minister going on a romantic date to watch Moulin rouge on Valnetines

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

In America seeing as you spelt Moulin Rouge so terribly wrong. Moulin Rouge is better though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

In America is a bit sad though and The_Minister might cry so Humbert will try and comfort him but will end up dropping the hand and then get a slap across his face coz The_Minister doesn't put out on the frist date:p

Where is it on and what time? I'll be too busy reading all my Valentines cards ¬_¬ but my flatmate is interested.

panda100 wrote:
    woot woo....humbert and the minister going on a romantic date to watch Moulin rouge on Valnetines
    An orifice is an orifice.
    Gubbie wrote:
    In America seeing as you spelt Moulin Rouge so terribly wrong. Moulin Rouge is better though
    I must have been thinking of that Disney film with the chinese chick.

I've seen Moulin Rouge before, and not In America, so I'm not sure which I'll go to. It'll depend on who is going to which.

Scraggs wrote:
    In America is a bit sad though and The_Minister might cry so Humbert will try and comfort him but will end up dropping the hand and then get a slap across his face coz The_Minister doesn't put out on the frist date:p
    Who says this is our first.
    A more likely scenario:
    The_Minister will pretend to cry, so Humbert tries to comfort him, but ends up dropping the hand, and then gets thrown to the ground and sodomised by The_Minister, his screams, loud and heart-rending, greeted with "sssshhh, keep it down back there", and no-one will help him because The_Minister doesn't take no for an answer on the first date.
    Scraggs wrote:
    Where is it on and what time? I'll be too busy reading all my Valentines cards ¬_¬ but my flatmate is interested.
    @6pm not sure of the locations.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

What a pleasant thread.

yea, maybe it should be 'domed later.

EDIT: Very funny Hull, I really doubt that Panda voted 987898 times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Neither, I don't trust The_Minister on a first date
    What a difficult choice..

Would you not just go to the Valentines Ball tonight? Thats where the action is tonight.Hope to see some boardsies there.

In America is in Th. M.
    MR is in Th. R

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

In America
    Just go to the cinema and see Dirty Dancing. YAY! It's so much better on the big screen.

I think I'll go and watch it on DVD now. I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

do what im doing. Hit the BOOZE!

Well I pulled out, just couldn't be arsed in the end :o

Might download something full of blood and action and such like as a fitting antidote to the day. Can't booze, even though I believe it's sci-day tomorrow we've lectures :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

EDIT: Very funny Hull, I really doubt that Panda voted 987898 times.

I did. Humbert told me you had a wondeful night. He's been gmailing me all morning about you.Hes going to make pancakes for you tonight

yea yea, gmailing you! Spent the whole morning telling you I didn't make it. Panda: But what was TM like, what was he wearing, he's so great, he's so handsome.
    Enough is enough woman!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Grimes wrote:
    do what im doing. Hit the BOOZE!

Real men don't need Valentines, do they??

I got really drunk last night too......

Advertisement