Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier league

• 14-02-2007 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Who do you think is going to win the premier league?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

At this stage I would say Barney will win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 POLO9N

at this stage looks like Red devils most likely, but watching at Chelsea who still a really strong threads to the title, the next match between 'em will be mid april,and man u is 6 points clear , only they don't slip any valuable points to clubc like Portsmouth then they will sail thru to be champ again

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

POLO9N wrote:
    at this stage looks like Red devils most likely, but watching at Chelsea who still a really strong threads to the title, the next match between 'em will be mid april,and man u is 6 points clear , only they don't slip any valuable points to clubc like Portsmouth then they will sail thru to be champ again

Wrong forum mate :D

I agree wth Carrickman, Barney has to be the favourite but I think the Premier League is closer this year than ever before. With Taylor not on top form I think anybody can beat anybody. Barney is the favourite though.

Advertisement