Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uefa Cup (Scores included)

• 14-02-2007 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭

First of the british clubs are in battle today.

Earlier game sees blackburn getting spanked by Leverkusen 3 - 1 at the moment but still time to play, Nancy Drawing 1 each with Shaktar, Bordeaux - Osasuna & CSKA - Haifa with nil all draws. Fenerbahce - Alkmaar one all too, kicked off at 6 so still a half to play.

Rangers have a reasonable easy tie v Hapoel kicking off in a few mins.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Blackburn pulled another back. 3 - 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fenerbahce - AZ would seem to be the game of the night so far. 3-3 and still 10 minutes to go. AZ always seem like a great side for high-scoring games; haven't got the stats to hand but their league games always seem to produce goals as well.

Werder Bremen - Ajax just started. I can see goals in this one as well. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I watched most of the AZ match. What a team they are to watch. :) 1 particular move at the end of the first half was top class. A double 1-2 between 2 players which resulted in a 6 yard shot on goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

As a Blackburn fan, I have a good feeling this year about the Uefa Cup. We didnt deserve that result. Leverkusen shouldve cruised it due to our dodgy form and some key players out. We seem to be getting good fortune in Europe ( eg. against Nancy)

Europe has been so cruel to us for too long. Its time to return :):)

(We better do it this year though, because we wont be there next year;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Newcastle 2 up I think (TG4)

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

mike65 wrote:

Mike.
    the toon lead 3-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

mike65 wrote:

Mike.
    Yep 3-1 with 10 mins to go. Not even Newcastle can throw this lead away*

*Not a Pighead guarantee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

This crowd the Barcodes are up against are awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Yea, Zulte were absolutely shocking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

This crowd the Barcodes are up against are awful.

as opposed too? say, spurs? :D

• Advertisement

as opposed too? say, spurs? :D

No, as opposed to an over 35s Sunday morning side.

Is it not possible to make a simple statement without some wise ass cracking (un)funny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Missed the Toon game (feckin GMT evening kick offs :( ) but delighted with the result and apparent return to form of Duff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

kinaldo wrote:
    Missed the Toon game (feckin GMT evening kick offs :( ) but delighted with the result and apparent return to form of Duff :)
    I was reading a Newcastle forum there. Jesus they don't give players much of a chance. :eek: Half them seem to hate Duff already.

eirebhoy wrote:
    I was reading a Newcastle forum there. Jesus they don't give players much of a chance. :eek: Half them seem to hate Duff already.

Sadly the same at Spurs, I've heard some people write of Ricardo Rocha already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

that competition is a bad as a gone off bowl of cornflakes. Newcastle winning 3-1 away from home...cornflakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

eirebhoy wrote:
    Yeah some of them do my head in. How people can so easily write off proven world class players in barely a dozen games is beyond me. So many knee jerk reactions out there, though by no means exclusive to the Toon Army from what others I occasionally read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'm very happy with 3-2. Blackburn are in a good position going into the second leg.

Advertisement