Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life after ART Sport

• 14-02-2007 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Just wondering what everyone who presently has ART sports 1-6 are going to do to recieve premiership matches next season if, as mentioned in other threads, ART loses the rights to matches?

What is the best package available for the best price considering i have a decoder with built in viacess at the moment? - Prop have to get a new decoder to uncrypt some other packages.

I see DigitAlb cover alot of matches as do Supersport 3 SA and Supersport 8 SA. Do these carry english commentory?

Have Showtime Arabia (who are rumoured to have the rights instead of ART) announced prices or packages yet for next season and will commentary be in english?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Showtime you will not get unless you have over a 2meter dish.
    Me personally I have supersport and digitalab as well as TPS so I am sorted for next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

TPS for me.
    Maybe add Premiere if needed.

wait until august.
    ART are apparently getting some games from Showtime.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

I am hearing that next season Premiere next season are getting 85% of the games which is even more than ART now

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Will always be plenty of options for those with either a dreambox or a technomate. But lets just wait and see whats available to us nearer the time, but the Dreambox, is looking more and more likely the way to go!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Is the dreambox a better option than the technomate 1500 Aquos? Is it because you get a better "selection" of channels?

• Advertisement

Dreambox + Broadband connection = endless possibilities.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thanks
    Is there any website/forum where I could review the "resources" available when owning a Dreambox or where they are discussed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Has anyone got anymore news on next season yet?

Still nothing concrete yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

yop wrote:
    Thanks
    Is there any website/forum where I could review the "resources" available when owning a Dreambox or where they are discussed?
    Ask or discuss this and it could be instant bannage.

Try Google :)

Note that ANY reception of payTv without proper payment to the supplier is a CRIMINAL offence in the EU. Penalties just for obstructing the "investigating officer", never mind actually doing it can be substantial.

Hence the ban.

Only legitimate, unhacked viewing cards. Read the rules too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

We can start a new thread when there is anything to say about new football packages.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement