Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince2 & ITIL course

Options
  • 14-02-2007 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Where in Dublin could I have Prince2 & ITIL certification course cost effectively?
    Please also mention the course fee and course duration.

Also invite feedback from any one in this forum who did the course effectively.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

Hi

I work for an IT Training comapany and we have both these courses running in March. ITIL Foundation March 20-22 Including exam, and Prince 2 March 26-30 including both exams (foundation and practitioner). Both are delivered by certified trainer and both are currently on special offer, but I don't know if i'm allowed highlight costs or my company details under the rules of this forum - perhaps Aidan could clarify.... Alternatively PM me for details (if this is allowed)

Thanks
    Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

New Horizons run ongoing ITIL training courses publicly and for groups. PRINCE2 also, but just for groups.

The ITIL foundation course is a three day course.

Both the Service Management courses (Suport & Delivery) are five day courses.

Neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Patrick,

I don't mind you mentioning that the company is running the course (as this would likely be mentioned if they are in the Sticky above anyhow), but I'd rather if PMs and specific details like price were kept off thread.

Thanks.

Patrick,

I don't mind you mentioning that the company is running the course (as this would likely be mentioned if they are in the Sticky above anyhow), but I'd rather if PMs and specific details like price were kept off thread.

Thanks.

..thanks for clarifying that - I won't post prices etc, just to mention with regard the specific question asked, that BT Training Solutions are running both these courses publicly in March - company details in Sticky at top of page.

Patrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

i was interested in the prince course too..
    can you name the company and your location?

also what kind of work would one expect after receiving this certification?

• Advertisement

adonis wrote:
    i was interested in the prince course too..
    can you name the company and your location?

also what kind of work would one expect after receiving this certification?

Hi Adonis - contact details for BT Training Solutions are in the Sticky at the top of the Forum.

With regard work opportunities, as Prince 2 was originally created by the UK Government, can I direct you to the relevant site - there is no vendor or sales information within...

http://www.ogc.gov.uk/methods_prince_2.asp

Advertisement