Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with my pet Rabbits Eye :-(

Options
  • 15-02-2007 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could give me advice on my pet bunny? She is 9 months old and just last night I noticed a white spot right in the middle of one of her eyes and there is a very fine cloudy film on the surface of the eye too. The other eye is perfect - nothing abnormal. There is no redness or irritation around the area - just the spot. I didnt notice this before last night and I'm sure I would have as I spend loads of time with her etc. She was still eating and drinking fine last night. I'll be bringing her to the Vet but just wanted to know if anyone could shed some light on it?.

I'm so worried :-(
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Aww the poor thing, could be an infection. Sometimes they can get a scratch from hay or bedding. At such a young age I doubt it something like cataracts. Your best bet in the vets because it could be number of things, important thing with eyes is to get them checked quickly. Hopefully it's nothing too serious let us know how you get on.

Advertisement