Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Door/Lost Person/number conundrum

Options
  • 15-02-2007 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Howdo,
    Bit of a personal type question(deep breath). Was in the Front Door on
    Friday 11th January, started speaking to a girl named Mary
    from South Kilkenny, stayed talking to her for the whole evening
    till we were thrown out. Walked her to a cab we said we’d meet up again,
    She gave me her number which didn’t save because someone had just bought a new phone and didn’t read the manual. Know nothing else about her, she was out with a work group a mix of Irish and Russians. She wore glasses, average height, very elegant liked rugby (details are hazy the Front Door was a few pints in) Does this remind anyone of anyone? Would like to meet her again
    Am clutching at straws but so be it ......................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Indeed clutching

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Best of luck, try the kilkenny forum if you haven't already...

Put her name and yours in teh title too... "Mary, it's XXXX from Galway..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

And you've waited over a month to go looking for her - you're not exactly frantic with loss are you? Did she slip your mind until Valentines Day reminded you that you almost had a gf?

Sorry, my overactive sarcasm gland kicked in there - I'll keep an eye for Mary the short, four-eyed rugby fan with the mad accent.

'cptr

Advertisement