Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHAG BAll opinions

Options
  • 15-02-2007 1:35pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone else think it was a tad ott... no i like pron just as much as the next guy...but really, valentines night with that on the stage...not impressed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

To be honest i think it ruined the night. Everyone was having a good night, then the strippers came...
    There was no need for it to go as far as it did, like it was nearly a sex show at one stage. Then add to that the fact that there was another 30mins of no music as they advertised €10 for a photo.

No need i say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

No Music = Death of the Party

• Registered Users Posts: 25 itchymarky

I'm pretty sure there was music on while they were doing that photo thing...granted yer man was announcing the photo thing lots but it's part of the show...a lot of people did get photos taken and a lot of other people were still dancing and drinking so I'm not sure it was the death of anything really...

As for it being ott...I can see how some people could think that.

To be fair though, as someone said to me today 'you were paying to see strippers and ya didn't have to be looking at the stage if ya didn't like what was on it'

The majority of people seemed to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

like the man said if ya didnt wanna see the strippers ya didnt have to look at the stage, but imo they went on a bit long and dragged it out a bit.

overall feel of the nite for me was that i went to a strip club:rolleyes:

still had a good nite mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

Dr_MaSoN wrote:
    like the man said if ya didnt wanna see the strippers ya didnt have to look at the stage,

I'm all for strippers, but it was a sex show...

Girls masturbating on stage, licking each other out, sitting on a guys face, doing certain things with a baton which i wont go into...

I cant really express an opinion on the guys because i wasnt paying too much attention to the cocks...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Bit out of the loop at the mo, but where was this on? I heard xxi, but with this short of show on I doubt my sources were spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

markk06 wrote:
    I'm all for strippers, but it was a sex show...

Girls masturbating on stage, licking each other out, sitting on a guys face, doing certain things with a baton which i wont go into...

I cant really express an opinion on the guys because i wasnt paying too much attention to the cocks...

WTF i dont go to dit anymore but what the hell went on at this thing sounds like a night inamsterdam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

It sounds like I missed out...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

jesus lads, liberal dit eh?

what was fidlesticks(he's in dit right) doing out in dcu if that was on back home...?

Advertisement