Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal monitor for multi-console gaming.

Options
  • 15-02-2007 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭

I think I've put this in the right place...

Basically I'm looking for advice/help here so any words are welcome. I have a 360 PS2 and a Wii set up at home, and I'm looking for a monitor with multiple inputs so I can run them all into the same display. What it needs is VGA for the 360 and S-Video input or RedWhiteYellow input for the PS2 and Wii. Two of the non-VGA inputs would be perfect but not essential. I've done a lot of searching and come up with next to nothing so recommendations or advice is certainly welcome.

Thanks in advance people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Pick up a small samsung hdtv. The 23 inch models sell for ~500 on komplett. Most models have vga, rgb scart, composite scart, composite, component, s-video, dvi and hdmi. So that will connect up everything and have them all looking sparkly.
    Bought one a while back, size is perfect for me, and connects to everything i own (composite, s-video and composite scart are crap but you have the option)

Advertisement