Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime and manga in dublin

Options
  • 15-02-2007 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

where's the best plkace to get them, and how would I get there form the train station

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

There are a number of stores in Dublin that sell manga - from Forbidden Planet to Sub City to Easons :)

Forbidden Planet I recommend as the best.

Now - which train station are you talking about? :)

If you can get to Tara Station, via Dart etc, leave the station and your right beside the river. Turn left and keep walking. The store will be on your right and just before the arch to Temple Bar. If you pass three bridges you have gone too far - it is only a little before the third ;)

*works on a treasurer map involving 400 paces...*

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

*poke* dont forget the third place in middle of templebar as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Heuston Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Decay666

Forbidden Planet is a total rip off for Anime DVD's.

HMV have a few good deals and again.

Or that shop i think is called "Laser" if you go down stairs they've got some pretty good deals at the moment.you can find that shop if you walk for Grafton St to Temple Bar , when you walk past that Rock n' Rool place insted of taking the right to temple bar take the left and you'll see it.
    Sorry about the **** directions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

I went into FP. Price is actually cheaper then I'd pay for anime in HMV limerick, plus loads of dvds I've wanted to get for a while

• Advertisement
Advertisement