Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TFs in dublin

Options
  • 15-02-2007 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

where's the best plkace to get them, and how would I get there form the train station

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

if your coming from iacon, take the space bridge!

whatever station your coming from,head towards the liffey . if your on northside of liffey go to where millenium bridge is ,this will lead you on to jervis street where you will find toymaster and smyths beside each other.

south side of liffey ,cross at hal'penny bridge going towards big archway.this arch leads you into temple bar square.but before you go thru arch ,if you walk left on the quays , you will find forbidden planet. besides some toys, ther are tf comics and books.

go back to arch, and enter into temple bar square.take a right and go towards restaurant at corner,i think its fitzers. follow this block around to urban outfitters and luigis restaurant at opposite corner.you are now on cecilia st and should see crow st. model mania is on corner of these two streets, and 3rd place is further up crow street. both have tf comics and books. hope it worth your while shopping wise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Thanks. I wanted to find FP anyway, for Manga and such

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Someone should check the smaller toyshops and the smaller chains even(WoW and Toymaster as opposed to Smyths). They should have some backstock of some interesting TFs. Your best bet for finding TFs in Dublin would be to try and find these smaller toyshops. There won't be as many in the city, but there still might be a few. Look up the phone book.

They still have an Armada Tidal Wave in World of Wonder in Cork, for instance and I even picked up RiD Megatron last summer in Toymaster.

Advertisement