Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod advice please!

Options
  • 15-02-2007 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

I've been reading Deaddude's threads on the various mods available, I just have a few questions, coz I'm a bit confused tbh!

I have a Mage (lvl 26) and I'm fairly new to the game, and so I have no mods at all. But the standard action bar sucks, 10 spells is nothing really. So I'd love to get an action bar that lets me display *loads* of spells etc at once.

If I use Mazzle UI, would that solve the problem? Or do I also need Bongo's or something? Can u use bongo's with Mazzle? Or should I get a casting bar (not sure what that is!!). I've been looking for otravi, but all the download links are broken...

Thx for any advice....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I use most of whats on this link.
    I suggest you get ctcore,ct barmod,ct bottom and ct buff definitely.
    After that its up to you what you like on the page.
    http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/

I also use titan panel.
    http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files/details/618/titan-panel/
    I have a Mage (lvl 26) and I'm fairly new to the game, and so I have no mods at all. But the standard action bar sucks, 10 spells is nothing really. So I'd love to get an action bar that lets me display *loads* of spells etc at once.

My screenie below has enough room for all spells for all my characters but if you need more it has the option to display more.
    It really is easy to use,i cant recomend it enough.

The spell bars are ct bar and ct bottom bar,just so you know :)

Just to add,you can click and move all action bars around the screen to wherever you desire,very handy.

ctbarmodac2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

If you are looking for something which will show you *lots of bars* I strongly reccommend Trinity Bars. If you like I will do an ATM of it, just PM me! As you can see from the below picture it allows you to have alot of bars, buttons.

full6393.jpg

Or, it would be a very good idea, since you are new to the World (of Warcraft) that you do use MazzleUI, as its very easy to setup and would show you what mods are like :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

trinity is very good. easy to set up and everything you'll ever (simply) need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Em, or if you want you could press esc, (perhaps twice if you have an open box) go into interface options, turn on the extra actions bars. I would definitly get some addons eventually, but if you don't feel comfortable with them atm, WoW does provide you with more than 10 action buttons, you just need to enable them.

See picture.

Em, or if you want you could press esc, (perhaps twice if you have an open box) go into interface options, turn on the extra actions bars. I would definitly get some addons eventually, but if you don't feel comfortable with them atm, WoW does provide you with more than 10 action buttons, you just need to enable them.

See picture.

I find those are all over the place and hard to click what you need when you need it, this way you can have everything in one spot which is easier to manage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Doctor Fell

thanks for all that info, I'm going to try it all and see what works best - especially enabling extra bars in the default U.I. Can't believe I didn't know about that!!

Just one thing - can I use CT mods and Mazzle at same time?

Cheers, and keep up the good work Deaddude - nice one. An ATM on trinity would be great too....;)

thanks for all that info, I'm going to try it all and see what works best - especially enabling extra bars in the default U.I. Can't believe I didn't know about that!!

Just one thing - can I use CT mods and Mazzle at same time?

Cheers, and keep up the good work Deaddude - nice one. An ATM on trinity would be great too....;)

I think so, might be a bit hmm messy though..

Okay then I'll do an ATM on Trinity today :)

Advertisement