Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to buy a phone - here are my requirements - Any help?

• 15-02-2007 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a mobile but I have a number of requirements that perhaps may be a little to demanding buy may however be around for the taking.
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend or advise on the following.

The phone needs to be ready to go.
    It also ideally would stay alive without having to top it up every month, preferably if I didn't want to top it up ever, i'd ike for it to stay alive and still receive calls.
    Free credit at beginning if possible and I don't care what type of phone it is, preferably the cheapest one.

Any help?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Well.. not particularly demanding.

O2 have no expiry date on credit... as in you don't need to top up every few months to keep it "live". And have ready-to-go (or "Speakeasy" as they're referred to on O2) capabilities.

So take a browse of their webstore on www.o2online.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

o2 are the only network that does not require a mandatory top up after a fixed period of time. All they insist on is that a paid for call or text is made in every 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Thanks for the reply.
    I'll check that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I'd also recommend O2.

Advertisement