Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 07 Settings (Xbox 360 Query)

Options
  • 15-02-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi! My question relates to the game difficulty level in Tiger Woods 07. When setting up my game profile for the first time I selected "balanced" as my game difficulty level. I also selected the "autosave" feature which automatically saves my settings and progress through the game. I only recently discovered that each time I load up the game my difficulty level reverts to "easy play" and I have to manually change it back to "balanced". Everything else is as it should be. Anybody know what the problem might be? In the game manual it mentions "reactive difficulty" where the game gradually gets a litle harder the better you play. I've only been requested to increase my difficulty level once. Has this got something to do with it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement