Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Growing Hair

• 15-02-2007 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

I'm a guy, lets get that outta the way.

Now I usually spike my hair but I've been letting it grow since December and it's starting to get a bit unmanageable.

Basically I wanna get it styled, not cut short again. Anywhere good that will do this?. Cos I'm guessing my local barber wouldn't really be up to the job.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Strange I did the exact same thing, my hair grows really slowly so its been growing since last June/July. Its only down as far as my shoulders now.

The G/F is a hairdresser so she keeps mine trimmed. I presume your location is Dublin so I cant really suggest anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Oh I'm not going for long hair so to speak. Like shoulder length would be too long.

Oh yeah, I'm in Dublin shoulda mentioned that in the 1st post

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

i have shoulder leangth hair, and im a dude

peter marks is a gret place to go every 3-4 months, but its pretty expensive (about 20 euro for a student)

seriously, its a unisex hairdresseer, where most of the girls cut long hair all day, they know what theyre doing

Advertisement