Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Practicals

Options
  • 15-02-2007 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Anyone done their art practical mock yet? What was it like. Mine is tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous :/

I doubt I'll take 5 hours to finish, more like 3, it's a bit long if you ask me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

no im always stuck for time. the preliminary alone takes my around an hour and a quarter. and im working all the way to the end on my finished. it shud take you more than three hours!!...i'd be even more worried about you spending so little time on it rather than being short on time! what are u doin? i'm gonna do the poster (New Zealand).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

I'm doin a poster too. I dunno, might suprise myself, I haven't exactly practiced how long it's going to take me....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Ugh.

We had life drawing, the poster and the still life.
    It took up so much time!

The life drawing turned out awful. It was way to rushed.
    I did a poster with the caption "To the mountains". That was really rushed.
    My still life was a human skull:D That turned out pretty cool!

But yeah, don't be too precise and stuff at the start of you will have no time to finish it.

I have Art History tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

the life drawing went suprsingly good for me which is a change. kinda looking forward to the craftwork, but im dreading the imaginative composition (Im planning on doing a cat curling around its owner's legs) and the art history will probably be dreadful.

Advertisement