Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clocked UK cars

Options
  • 15-02-2007 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all
    I went to take a look at 03 Mazda 6 diesel yesterday.Car had 50/60 k showing.The car felt looser than my 110k Integra lol.It also had wear on the gearlever gaitor and lots of rust under bonnet.I asked the dealer for the service history or english reg number and he said it was lost.So I rang back this afternoon as soon as I metioned HPI check off the chassis number he said it was sold.Should I report him and to who?
    PS PM if u need details on this guy.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Contact the consumer Assocation of Ireland
    www.consumerassociation.ie

Don't forget that you have no proof of anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Call round in a day or two and see is it actually sold, or still sitting on the forecourt..

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

Car is still for sale lol.I think the lesson here is don't buy without history or HPI check.Anybody know an importer who will take a trade in and can be trusted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

JB123 wrote:
    Anybody know an importer ... (that) can be trusted?

Yourself, and yourself alone.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

JB123 wrote:
    .....I think the lesson here is don't buy without history and HPI check............

Amended.

• Advertisement
Advertisement