Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap/free Moniter

Options
  • 15-02-2007 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

After a lenghthy 3 day session last week i arrived home and we all went a bit mad, just finished plastering the holes in the wall, and the cute teenage police man with his daddy police man were all very understanding when i blamed my rage on the broken in bits computer on the floor, surprisingly fixed the cpu, but any one kmow of moniters going around, cheap and sh*te will be just fine...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I might have a 17" crt going for free at the beginning of next month, that's most likely too long for you though...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

would be interested, and nice one, might take a stroll into one of da cafe's with a 20" bag in the meantime...... why didnt i think off that sooner!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Gave one away about 3 weeks ago, along with about 200eur work of electronic junk t hat I just didnt have the space for

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

thats great to hear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

mr biazzi wrote:
    thats great to hear

I know it's brilliant, isint it?

Advertisement