Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pill query

• 15-02-2007 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering how long it takes the pill to build up in your body with continual use, e.g maximum protection after 1month,2months? I'll be using condoms as well!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It doesn't 'build up' anything.
    You should ask your doctor these questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well it says on the packet 7 days... the instructions should specify this... it says (on cilest anyway), that you're protected immediately if you start the packet on day 1 of your cycle. But if you're using condoms as well.. once you make sure they don't break etc you should be fine. I'm using the pill as the only form of protection+ occasionally do a test, just in case. Seems to be cool for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was going to leave this topic open, but since there are different pills and pill types, the only way to get a correct answer is to contact your GP or see the chemist who filled the prescription.

Also read the leaflet that accompanies the pill for more information.

Thread locked.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement