Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM: Grid

Options
  • 15-02-2007 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

This is one of my favourite addons, and not widely know, so I am sharing it with everyone! :) Here we go...

What is it?
    Grid is an extremely space saving party/raid unit frames written by Pastamancer. It is very lightweight, and easy to use. The best thing is that in a raid it does not take up 99% of your screen. Its tiny! But very easy to see who needs healing etc.

Other features include
    * Aggro indicator
    * Incoming heals
    * Auras
    * Mana
    * Health
    * Ability to add your own modules!

Images
    Typical Grid configuration
    full6559.jpg

Configuring indicators
    full6560.jpg

Configuring a status
    full6561.jpg

Configuring the layout
    full6562.jpg

Download Loactions
    --
    WoWInterface
    --
    FileFront
    --

Want to request a mod to be reviewed? Want furthur advice on general WoW Topics? PM me here or email me @ wowmodsaddons@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Might it better to have them all as one thread? It would be tidier and make it easier to find the add-ons. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Agreed. The forum has become full of 'ATM:' threads and I tend to ignore them all by now (forget the irony that im replying here)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Hmm, the thing is, if all were combined, it might get a bit massive, so much so that people would be discouraged from reading them..

Mabey some more opinions are needed? But if the majority wants it, I don't mind :-) I thought it liven'd (spelling) up the forums a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I agree, you should put them in one thread mate. 'Twould be easier to navigate them all anyways. Plus all those threads are clogging up the forum which is very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Whats that I hear you say? An addons subforum? Ah now stop that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ooh... touché.

That man is a genius, someone give him a medal!

But seriously, good idea. Drakar for mod!

Advertisement