Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine bother

Options
  • 15-02-2007 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

I cant stop the programmed cycle. I've only purchased this machine, and supposedly if there's a cycle on, by turning the dial to 0 this cancels the cycle.

Well that's not happening for me. I have to let it run out before i can turn off the machine.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

If you suspect a problem then ring the manufacturer or supplier and tell them as much. Most home appliances have a telephone number that you can call. If you have only purchased it recently, you may get a replacement rather than having your current appliance repaired - but the sooner you contact them the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Does the cycle actually continue or is it just that you cannot open the door?
    Washing machines will not open for a few minutes after you stop them to ensure that the water in the drum has drained out...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

On some machines, pressing and holding the Start button can reset the programme.

Maybe you're supposed to go to 0 and then press Start again?

Hard to tell what you're supposed to do as you haven't mentioned make or model.

Advertisement