Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eShop Release List (Updated Every Thursday)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

sweetie wrote: »
    they removed from the shop buy not from accounts I'd imagine
    Star Lord wrote: »
    This. If you bought it and downloaded it, it's yours. They just make it no longer available to buy.

Aaaahhh, derp! I read that post arseways :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor Overclocked drops to €11.99 this thursday. Hoo-rah!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Is it hard to change your SD Card in your 3DS? Still have the one that came bundled in + its only have a few blocks left. I don`t want to delete then redownload any games I bought.
    Just wondering has anyone got any advice on changing it

Sorry this isn`t the right place but I didn`t want to start a new thread about it :/

ERG89 wrote: »
    Is it hard to change your SD Card in your 3DS? Still have the one that came bundled in + its only have a few blocks left. I don`t want to delete then redownload any games I bought.
    Just wondering has anyone got any advice on changing it

Sorry this isn`t the right place but I didn`t want to start a new thread about it :/

Nah Tis very easy just take out the old one and copy it's contents to the new one via laptop or whatever and ya won't have to redownload anything.

Nah Tis very easy just take out the old one and copy it's contents to the new one via laptop or whatever and ya won't have to redownload anything.

Think my Laptop has as SD Slot, just hope I don`t screw it up :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No danger. Just don't delete the old SD card's contents until you verify that your 3DS can read the new SD card.

Really easy.
    Turn off the 3DS
    Remove the card
    Stick it into a PC and copy the contents to the hard drive. Make sure you have the option to view hidden and system files enabled to ensure you get everything.
    Stick your new SD into the 3DS to format it.
    Stick your new SD into the PC and copy the contents of the backup onto it, taking care to preserve the directory structure.
    Stick the new SD into the 3DS
    Done.

If you want to upgrade to an SD that's bigger than 32GB there are addtional steps required.

Edit : ****, I took too long to write it :)

Bear in mind that you can't move your SD from one 3DS to the other. Well, you can, but about the only data that's presented to your new 3DS is the photos.

Banjo wrote: »
    Really easy.
    Turn off the 3DS
    Remove the card
    Stick it into a PC and copy the contents to the hard drive. Make sure you have the option to view hidden and system files enabled to ensure you get everything.
    Stick your new SD into the 3DS to format it.
    Stick your new SD into the PC and copy the contents of the backup onto it, taking care to preserve the directory structure.
    Stick the new SD into the 3DS
    Done.

If you want to upgrade to an SD that's bigger than 32GB there are addtional steps required.

Edit : ****, I took too long to write it :)

Nah just want a 16 GB card to be able to get more demos and eShop only titles

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

When are we going to get Outrun in the Sega 3D Classics range, or will we have to wait for the 3DS cart?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mr E wrote:
    Shantae and the Pirates Curse is on February 5th on 3DS and Wii U (finally!)

like the look of this but will wait for the sale price like I did with Shovel Knight. also just got riskys revenge on steam.

Some good stuff out this Thursday

Wii U: Metroid Prime Trilogy
    Wii U Virtual Console: Castlevania Circle of the Moon (GBA)
    Wii U DLC: Hyrule Warriors Majoras Mask DLC

3DS: Gunman Clive 2

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_download_29th_january_europe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,711 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I'm totally excited about Metroid. If I can polish off Skyward Sword this weekend, Metroid Prime is next for me.

Edit: even though I find Hyrule Warriors a pain to play (yeah, I said that!) I can't resist anything MM related. So I'll 'av that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,363 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Metroid Prime Trilogy for €9.99 must be one of the greatest bargains of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

My brother had Metroid Prime when it came out on the Gamecube. Can you believe I never got around to playing it.

• Advertisement

I have the Wii trilogy disk, but there is something appealing about just having it there to play any time I want.

Appealing and dangerous. Just turn on Wii U to see if anything new. 5 hours later you're in a morph ball half pipe.

May get it myself, just to be safe in case my physical copy disappears

I've never played a Kirby game but I see Kirby Adventure Wii is due to be released for download some time, looks lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Project steam demo is on the e-shop now.

Shantae and the Pirates Curse is out now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Uncle Ruckus

First of the GBA Castlevania games are out now on Wii U. Roll on the other two.

Just realised, is Ironfall the first game to go for the payment option of Campaign and Multiplayer separately?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I've never played a Kirby game but I see Kirby Adventure Wii is due to be released for download some time, looks lovely.

Its fantastic.
    Kirby's Triple Deluxe, on the 3DS, is entirely based on the Wii title.
    A stunning game on the Wii, nor hard though but then Kirby games never are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭smokingman

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just realised, is Ironfall the first game to go for the payment option of Campaign and Multiplayer separately?

Not sure but it is fun though. Haven't come top in an online deathmatch yet but got a lot of second places.

Undecided on whether I'll buy it as I'm more of a WiiU player these days.

Kirby's coming to the eShop on Thursday. Hurray!
    But he's not discounted. Boo!
    But that means there's no rush to pick him up! Hurray!
    But someone mentioned on another thread that the Wii Kirby's Adventure and 3DS Triple Deluxe are the same game. Boo!
    But I don't know if that's true! Maybe hurray! Or possibly another Boo!

Loads of games getting crap discounts - All the Batman games (lego and regular) but none of them discounted to the same level as they are at Retail. SMT IV has had one week of NOT being discounted, clearly that offended someone and the world has now been set to rights, it's back at €12.99.

Citizens of Earth demo. Hurrah!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/nintendo_download_19th_february_europe

Definitely nothing like Triple Deluxe. Looks like a completely different game from the trailer. Looks great though!

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (Capcom, €6.99 / £6.29) — This is the Game Boy Advance re-release of the iconic SNES game;

Iconic SNES game ? Wasn't it in arcades long before then, and I had it on a C64 as Ghouls and Ghosts. If every someone calls a game difficult these days, they should be made play this to know what real difficulty is.

If I recall correctly, the SNES game was completely different to the arcade version (and to the C64 version).

I don't remember playing the SNES version. While looking for a video of it for comparison purposes I came across a vid for Zombie Ate My Neighbours, I loved that game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Also, the others were "Ghouls 'n Ghosts". That's "Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts", as in made for the Super Nintendo.

• Advertisement

SNES (Super Ghouls n Ghosts):

Arcade (emulated in MAME):

Coming this Thursday... (Source)

Wii U eShop
    SDK Paint (HullBreach Studios, €4.49 / £3.99)

Wii U Virtual Console
    Pac-Attack (Bandai Namco, €7.99 / £5.49)
    Cybernator (Konami, €7.99 / £5.49)

Wii U DLC
    Hyrule Warriors (Two new Challenge Modes (Boss Challenge and Ganon's Fury)) - (Koei Tecmo, €2.99 / £2.69, or free with a Season Pass)

Wii U eShop Temporary Discount
    Rock Zombie (EnjoyUp Games, €3.99 / £3.59 until 26th March, normally €6.99 / £6.29)

3DS eShop
    Titan Attacks! (Curve Digital, €9.99 / £7.99)
    Zombie Incident (Coderchild, €1.99 / £1.99)
    Mes Comptines (Ringzero Games, €4.99 / £4.49)
    Best of Arcade Games - Tetraminos (Bigben Interactive, €9.99 / £8.99)

3DS eShop Temporary Discounts
    Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (MSL, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Hidden Expedition Titanic (MSL, €3.99 / £3.59 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    4 Elements (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €12.00 / £10.79)
    Jewel Quest 4 Heritage (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon (MSL, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Jewel Quest Mysteries 3 - The Seventh Gate (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Luxor (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst (MSL, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Secret Mysteries in London (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Azada (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, normally €11.99 / £10.79)
    Beyblade Evolution (Rising Star Games, €7.99 / £7.99 until 5th March, normally €19.99 / £19.99)
    BIT.TRIP SAGA (Rising Star Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 5th March, normally €19.99 / £17.99)
    Girls' Fashion Shoot (Rising Star Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 5th March, normally €19.99 / £19.99)
    Virtue's Last Reward (Rising Star Games, €9.99 / £7.99 until 5th March, normally €24.99 / £19.99)
    Super Black Bass 3D (Rising Star Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 5th March, normally €19.99 / £17.99)
    Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Rising Star Games, €9.99 / £8.99 until 5th March, normally €19.99 / £17.99)
    Hometown Story (Rising Star Games, €14.99 / £14.99 until 5th March, normally €29.99 / £29.99)
    Brutus & Futée (Microids, €1.99 / £1.79 until 26th March, normally €6.99 / £6.29)
    2 Fast 4 Gnomz (QubicGames, €2.99 / £2.69 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)
    Monster Combine TD (Collavier Corporation, €2.65 / £2.13 until 12th March, normally €3.99 / £3.19)
    Aqua Moto Racing 3D (Zordix AB, €3.99 / £3.59 until 5th March, normally €7.99 / £7.19)
    3D Game Collection (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.69 until 12th March, normally €6.99 / £4.99)
    Funfair Party Games (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.69 until 12th March, normally €6.99 / £4.99)
    Gardenscapes (Joindots, €5.99 / £4.49 until 12th March, normally €7.99 / £5.99)
    Jewel Match 3 (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.99 until 12th March, normally €6.99 / £4.99)
    Safari Quest (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.99 until 12th March, normally €6.99 / £4.99)

3DS eShop Permanent Discount
    Van Helsing sniper Zx100 (EnjoyUp Games, €2.99 / £2.69, was €6.66 / £6.66)

3DS HOME Themes
    Craft Paper Kirby (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
    Kirby Sweet Gourmet Race (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
    Smiling Kirby (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Mr E wrote: »
    Definitely nothing like Triple Deluxe. Looks like a completely different game from the trailer. Looks great though!

I have them both, and they share a great deal but Triple Deluxe does some fantastic things with 3D.
    But the mechanics and visuals are very very similar , where as other games of the franchise seem to share important elements but switch around the visuals.
    Kirby's Dreamland 3 on the SNES is stunning, really unique visual tricks.

March 5th (source)

OlliOlli is a cross-buy promotion (buy for 3DS and get WiiU version free, and vice versa). Bravo... instabuy. :)
    I wonder if you can sync save games/high scores?

Wii U eShop
    OlliOlli (Curve Digital, €8.49 / £6.79 until 19th March, then €9.99 / £7.99)
    BLOK DROP X TWISTED FUSION (RCMADIAX, €2.99 / £2.69)

Wii U Virtual Console
    Flying Dragon: The Secret Scroll (Culture Brain, €4.99 / £3.49)
    Kung-Fu Heroes (Culture Brain, €4.99 / £3.49)

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts
    Master Reboot (Wales Interactive, €5.99 / £4.99 until 1st April, normally €11.99 / £9.99)
    Tengami (Nyamyam, €3.99 / £3.49 until 12th March, normally €7.99 / £6.99)

3DS eShop
    OlliOlli (Curve Digital, €8.49 / £6.79 until 19th March, then €9.99 / £7.99)
    Proun+ (Engine Software, €4.99 / £4.50 until 19th March, then €5.99 / £5.39)
    Music On: Electric Guitar (Abylight, €1.99 / £1.89)
    League of Heroes (Gamelion, €3.99 / £3.59)

3DS Retail Download
    Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appétit (Nintendo, €29.99 / £24.99) - Available from 6th March.
    Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends (Nintendo, €29.99 / £24.99) - Available from 6th March.
    Best of Casual Games (Bigben Interactive, €24.99 / £19.99)
    Hollywood Fame: Hidden Object Adventure (Bigben Interactive, €24.99 / £19.99)

3DS Retail DLC
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Square Enix, €0.99 / £0.89) - 5 new tracks, price is per track

WAKEDAS (Circle Entertainment, €1.99 / £1.79 until 26th March, normally €2.99 / £2.50)
    Witch & Hero (Circle Entertainment, €1.99 / £1.79 until 26th March, normally €4.00 / £3.60)
    World Conqueror 3D (Circle Entertainment, €3.99 / £3.59 until 26th March, normally €4.99 / £4.29)

Mr E wrote: »

OlliOlli is a cross-buy promotion (buy for 3DS and get WiiU version free, and vice versa). Bravo... instabuy. :)
    I wonder if you can sync save games/high scores?

That's a negatory, buddy. At least as far as the Nintendo life preview told me. No 3d on 3ds either

So I just spotted that I have 500 Wii store points left over from years ago when I bought World of Goo.

Now the original Bubble Bobble is 500 points, but Bubble Bobble Plus is 600. So do I add another 1000 points, get Plus and something else, or stick with the original version.

I'd manage Super Mario 3 or World if I get the extra points, but which bloody one?

Or do I let them duke it out and get another classic like Stryder?

MArch 12th (Source)

Wii U eShop

Punch-Out!! (Nintendo, €19.99 / £17.99) - We have our next Wii game on the eShop, and this time around it's the brilliant Next Level Games iteration in Nintendo's iconic arcade boxing series. The core gameplay from the classics is retained, along with some optional motion controls, and this one sports some attractive visuals and goofy opponents. We were huge fans of this in our Punch-Out!! review.

The Fall (Over the Moon, €9.99 / £6.99) - An innovative Indie adventure title that's won awards for its storytelling, in particular, you play the role of an Artificial Intelligence as you explore and gradually bend the rules of robotics. Though this is an enjoyable experience, we felt it tripped up a little in controls and structure - we did, nevertheless, give it a recommendation in our The Fall review.

My Style Studio: Notebook (Cypronia, €2.99 / £2.69) - This offers the opportunity to take notes (obviously), draw, paint or make flipbooks on your GamePad, with Miiverse sharing thrown in. It'll go up against some similar apps on Wii U (with others on 3DS), but we'll get meta by taking review notes in the game as we work on letting you know what we think.
    Wii U Virtual Console

Metroid: Zero Mission (Nintendo, €6.99 / £6.29) - Most definitely a welcome arrival, this is more than a simple remaster of the original Metroid on NES, but features far superior visuals, notable tweaks to the environment and your abilities, in addition to all-new content once you reach the 'end'. It's a retro remaster that goes way beyond the typical requirements - we'll be bringing you a review very soon.

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition (WayForward, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €9.99 / £8.99)

Mighty Switch Force! 2 (WayForward, €1.25 / £1.25 until 19th March, normally €5.00 / £5.00)

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse (WayForward, 12.74 / £11.99 until 19th March, normally €16.99 / £15.99)
    3DS eShop

3D Out Run
    (Sega, €4.99 / £4.49) - Sega's range of 3D remasters continues with this classic arcade racer, which was enormously popular in its time while pushing truly impressive visuals. We can look forward to the usual M2 upgrades here, with this particular release boasting a Special mode with new tracks and smoother framerate, all with the classic high-tempo driving action. We'll get into gear to bring you a review.

3DS Retail Download

Shanghai Mahjong (Bigben Interactive, €7.99 / £7.19)

Mighty Switch Force! (WayForward, €1.49 / £1.34 until 19th March, normally €5.99 / £5.39)

Mighty Switch Force! 2 (WayForward, €1.25 / £1.25 until 19th March, normally €5.00 / £5.00)

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse (WayForward, €12.74 / £11.99 until 19th March, normally €16.99 / £15.99)

3D Altered Beast (Sega, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)

3D Ecco the Dolphin (Sega, €2.49 / £2.04 until 19th March, normally €4.49 / £4.09)

3D Galaxy Force II (Sega, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)

3D Streets of Rage (Sega, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master (Sega, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)

3D Super Hang-On (Sega, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)

3D Space Harrier (Sega, €2.49 / £2.24 until 19th March, normally €4.99 / £4.49)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (Capcom, €13.99 / £11.19 until 26th March, normally €24.99 / £19.99)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (Capcom, €22.49 / £18.74 until 26th March, normally €29.99 / £24.99)

Hello Kitty Happy Happy Family (Bigben Interactive, €19.99 / £16.99 until 19th March, normally €34.99 / £29.99)

Real Heroes Firefighter 3D Download Version (Zordix AB, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, normally €9.99 / £8.99)

Murder on the Titanic (Joindots, €5.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, normally €7.99 / £5.99)

Secret Agent Files: Miami (Joindots, €5.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, normally €7.99 / £5.99)
    3DS eShop Permanent Discounts

Undead Bowling (Joindots, £4.99, was £5.99)

Crazy Construction (Joindots, €6.99 / £4.99, was €19.99 / £5.99)

Atlantic Quest
    (Joindots, €6.99 / £4.99, was- €19.99 / £5.99)

Castle Conqueror EX
    (CIRCLE Entertainment, £3.19, was £3.49)

Sweet Memories Blackjack (CIRCLE Entertainment, £3.19, was £3.59)

Metroid Zero Mission is an insta-buy. Wish they'd release it on the 3DS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, having some of those GBA titles on the 3DS instead of the Wii U would make more sense I think, but I guess they're hoping they entice more people over to the Wii U perhaps?

• Advertisement

Outrun 3D is a fantastic port. So glad to get that. I wish they would release the last of the Castlevania gba trilogy to satisfy my ocd tendencies. lol Would be nice to get the FF and Chrono trigger too considering they're already released on Wii U. Also what the hell happened to N64, DS, and Gamecube VC games? Instead we get Wii VC games. Nintendo is so damn unpredictable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Also what the hell happened to N64, DS, and Gamecube VC games? Instead we get Wii VC games. Nintendo is so damn unpredictable...

Wii VC games I'd imagine are a much simpler affair. They've simply packaged the games to be able to run the Wii U in Wii mode, & exit to Wii U mode (asd the Wii U has native built in Wii backwards compatibility).

This Thursday... (Source)

Wii U eShop
    Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Nintendo, €19.99 / £17.99 or free if you purchase the 3DS version and redeem the code provided)

Wii U Virtual Console
    Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Konami, €6.99 / £6.29)

Wii U Retail Download
    Mario Party 10 (Nintendo, €39.99 / £34.99)

99Moves (EnjoyUp Games, €1.49 / £1.34 until 16th April, normally €2.49 / £2.29)
    Abyss (EnjoyUp Games, €1.49 / £1.34 until 16th April, normally €1.99 / £1.79)
    Rock 'N Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games, €4.99 / £4.50 until 16th April, normally €5.99 / £5.39)
    Fit Music for Wii U (O2 Games, €14.90 / £12.40 until 16th April, normally €29.90 / £24.90)
    Luv Me Buddies Wonderland (O2 Games, €14.90 / £12.40 until 16th April, normally €29.90 / £24.90)
    Turtle Tale (Saturnine Games, €1.99 / £1.65 until 2nd April, normally €2.99 / £2.49)

Wii U eShop Permanent Discount
    Cocoto Magic Circus 2 (Bigben Interactive, €19.99 / £17.99, was €29.99/£24.99)

3DS eShop
    Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Nintendo, €19.99 / £17.99 or free if you purchase the Wii U version and redeem the code provided)

3DS Retail Download
    Navy Commander (Bigben Interactive, €10.00 / £8.99)

3DS Retail DLC
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Square Enix) - The following tracks all arrive on 19th March.
    Birds in the Sky, Fish in the River FMS - Free until 1st April, then €0.99 / £0.89
    Shadowlord BMS - Free until 1st April, then €0.99 / £0.89
    Meridian Child FMS - €0.99 / £0.89
    Corridors of Time FMS - €0.99 / £0.89
    Boss Battle 2 BMS - €0.99 / £0.89
    Real Emotion BMS - €0.99 / £0.89
    Devil Lord Confrontation II BMS - €0.99 / £0.89
    Struggle to the Death BMS - €0.99 / £0.89

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland (O2 Games, €14.90 / £12.40 until 16th April, normally €29.90 / £24.90)
    Turtle Tale (Saturnine Games, €1.99 / £1.65 until 2nd April, normally €2.99 / £2.49)
    AeternoBlade (CORECELL, €5.99 / £5.40 until 9th April, normally €14.99 / £13.50)
    Glory of Generals (CIRCLE Ent., €6.99 / £5.59 until 9th April, normally €9.99 / £7.99)
    Quell Reflect (CIRCLE Ent., €2.99 / £2.59 until 9th April, normally €3.99 / £3.49)
    Swords & Soldiers 3D (CIRCLE Ent., €4.99 / £4.39 until 9th April, normally €7.00 / £5.90)
    Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid, €4.49 / 4.00 until 2nd April, normally €8.99 / £8.09)
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland (Akaoni Studio, €4.99 / £4.49 until 9th April, normally €7.00 / £6.30)

3DS eShop Permanent Discount
    Mindfeud (Engine Software, €1.99 / £1.79 was €4.99 / £4.49)

Nice one. I can finally pick up the Castlevania gba trilogy. Might skip Mario vs Donkey Kong though. Lost interest in the series when it focused on the minis.

This Thursday....

Wii U Retail
    Trine Enchanted Edition – €12.99/£10.99 (€10.39/£8.79 if you own Trine 2: Director’s Cut)

Wii U Download
    Suspension Railroad Simulator – €7.99/£5.99

Wii U Virtual Console
    Mega Man Zero – €6.99/£6.29

3DS Retail
    Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones: Wildfire (available March 27) – €39.99/£34.99
    Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones: Thunderflash (available March 27) – €39.99/£34.99
    LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (available March 27) – €39.99/£29.99
    SpongeBob HeroPants – £19.99
    Best Friends – My Horse 3D – €29.99/£24.99

3DS Download
    Jet Dog – €7.99/£7.19
    Excave – €4.99/£4.49
    Adventure Bar Story – €4.99/£3.99

eShop Sales
    Wii U

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade – €3.14/£2.69 (Ends April 23, regular price €6.99/£5.99)
    Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues – €3.69/£3.33 (Ends April 23, regular price €4.99/£4.49)
    Color Zen – €2.24/£2.24 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.99/£2.99)
    Color Zen Kids – €2.24/£2.24 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.99/£2.99)
    My Style Studio: Hair Salon – €3.74/£3.35 (Ends April 23, regular price €4.99/£4.49)
    99Seconds – €1.49/£1.34 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.49/£2.29)
    Darts Up – €1.49/£1.34 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.49/£2.29)
    TNT Racers – Nitro Machines Edition – €4.99/£4.49 (Ends April 9, regular price €7.99/£6.99)
    Paper Monsters Recut – €3.29/£2.79 (Ends April 9, regular price €6.49/£5.49)
    Zen Pinball 2: South Park Pinball (Add-on Content) – €2.49/£1.99 (Ends April 2, regular price €4.99/£3.99)

3DS
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars – €14.99/£13.49 (Ends April 9, regular price €29.99/£24.99)
    Shin Megami Tensei IV – €9.99/£8.99 (Ends April 9, regular price €19.99/£17.99)
    Asterix The Mansions of the Gods – €19.99/£16.99 (Ends April 9, regular price €34.99/£29.99)
    Comic Workshop – €4.49/£3.99 (Ends April 16, regular price €5.99/£5.39)
    Painting Workshop – €2.99/£2.69 (Ends April 16, regular price €3.99/£3.59)
    Angry Bunnies – €2.92/£2.69 (Ends April 23, regular price €6.49/£5.99)
    Bubble Pop World – €3.74/£3.35 (Ends April 23, regular price €4.99/£4.49)
    Color Zen – €2.24/£2.24 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.99/£2.99)
    Color Zen Kids – €2.24/£2.24 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.99/£2.99)
    Fishdom H20: Hidden Odyssey – €3.74/£3.35 (Ends April 23, regular price €4.99/£4.49)
    My Style Studio: Hair Salon – €3.74/£3.35 (Ends April 23, regular price €4.99/£4.49)
    Darts Up 3D – €1.49/£1.34 (Ends April 23, regular price €2.99/£2.69)
    Football Up Online – €2.99/£2.69 (Ends April 23, regular price €3.99/£3.59)
    3D MahJongg – €3.59/£3.19 (Ends April 9, regular price €4.99/£4.49)
    Atlantic Quest – €4.99/£3.59 (Ends April 9, regular price €6.99/£4.99)
    Crazy Construction – €4.99/£3.59 (Ends April 9, regular price €6.99/£4.99)
    Undead Bowling – €4.99/£3.59 (Ends April 9, regular price €6.99/£4.99)
    Snow Moto Racing 3D – €3.99/£3.59 (Ends April 9, regular price €7.99/£7.19)
    World Conqueror 3D (CIRCLE Ent.) – £3.99 (Permanent, was £4.49)

Permanent Price Drop
    World Conqueror 3D – £3.99 (was £4.49)

Hard to argue with a tenner for SMT IV. :)

• Advertisement

Yeah but that's the 3rd time this year that it's been at that price, hard not to think that - unless you're planning to crack into it immediately - that there's no rush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,360 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Does the eshop ever have decent sales on main titles like Ocarina or any Mario stuff etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

VinLieger wrote: »
    Does the eshop ever have decent sales on main titles like Ocarina or any Mario stuff etc?

Not really, Nintendo doesn't do their own stuff cheap, CeX has Ocarina for €30 every now and then, on the whole it's always best to own hard copy Nintendo games especially the AAA titles like Ocarina imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,360 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

it's always best to own hard copy Nintendo games especially the AAA titles like Ocarina imo.

I'm Curious why? I bought a 32gb card for my new xl and love the idea of not having to carry round carts anymore no matter how small they have gotten

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

VinLieger wrote: »
    I'm Curious why? I bought a 32gb card for my new xl and love the idea of not having to carry round carts anymore no matter how small they have gotten

I can't speak for Bandit but downloaded games are tied to your console rather than account. So if anything unfortunate happens to your XL then your games are gone (that's my understanding anyway). I prefer having physical copies of Nintendo games but that's just a personal preference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement