Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eShop Release List (Updated Every Thursday)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward is €12.50 in the eshop at the moment. Great price for a great game. Similar to 999, but with improvements all round.

Note that it has the Japanese dub only. The Americans got a great English dub (apparently), but that's missing from the European version.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,767 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Japanese dub is far better so not really missing much there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I haven't heard the English dub, but I've played the Japanese voiced version, and it's a great game. Figuring out the different paths can be a lot of fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Another sale on Level 5 stuff until the 23rd - Attack of the Friday Monsters, Crimson Shroud, Aeroporter, Liberation Maiden, Starship Damrey and Bugs vs Tanks.

I've played 4 of them - Loved AotFM, but it is a very gentle game, might not be for everyone. Charming as all hell though. I know a lot of people love Crimson Shroud but I just didn't click with it. Aeroporter is great fun for about 6 levels and then the difficulty goes through the roof. You may be a better multi-tasker than I. Liberation Maiden is grand, but it doesn't deliver on it's wonderful premise so I felt a little disappointed. At this price though.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,767 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I wholeheartily recommend Crimson Shroud. Loved it myself and there's loads of content if you go for the New Game plus route.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Banjo wrote: »
    Another sale on Level 5 stuff until the 23rd - Attack of the Friday Monsters, Crimson Shroud, Aeroporter, Liberation Maiden, Starship Damrey and Bugs vs Tanks.

Just buying AOTFM now, is Damrey any good or should I pick up Pushblocks instead? :confused:

Should I get Links Awakening or Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of ages?
    Never played any of them to be honest & can only afford 1

GTR63 wrote: »
    Should I get Links Awakening or Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of ages?
    Never played any of them to be honest & can only afford 1

If you've never played any I defo recommend Links awakening, its shorter than the oracle games but its a better game, the oracle games form a larger game if you play them both and are more puzzle based but personally they get a bit tedious near the end. Links awakening is incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Woke up this morning to a mail with super Mario dx code in it. Forgot I was meant to get one. Nice surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Woke up this morning to a mail with super Mario dx code in it. Forgot I was meant to get one. Nice surprise.

I just downloaded it there. Maybe its a setting, but is Mario always on the very left edge of the screen, so you can't see whats coming if you move left?

• Advertisement

Got my Deluxe download code now :D
    Anyone try Steel Diver yet? Free download with a few missions(the rest of the game is pay to play though).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I haven't got mine yet :(

cloud493 wrote: »
    I haven't got mine yet :(

Got it at 3 today, it was in the promotions tab on my gmail as Nintendo newsletter. Hope you get it soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,938 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

think I deleted my code if it was in the nintendo newsletter :(

I must have done the same cos I still got nothing :(

From the offer details
    Download codes will be sent between February 13th and February 28th 2014

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2013/December/Register-a-Nintendo-Network-ID-on-Nintendo-3DS-to-get-Super-Mario-Bros-Deluxe-for-free--843960.html

Log in to your account, normally the code is displayed in the banner on the My Account page until the offer expires

BTW theail with the code is separate to the newsletter

Just downloaded it. I still remember how to get to the warp zone in 1-2 - hurray for the human brain! Go on, ask me what Bernoulli's equation is even for, all you'll get back is the map of the Lost Woods or how to get to the star road in world 4.

Log in to your account, normally the code is displayed in the banner on the My Account page until the offer expires

BTW theail with the code is separate to the newsletter

Just downloaded it. I still remember how to get to the warp zone in 1-2 - hurray for the human brain! Go on, ask me what Bernoulli's equation is even for, all you'll get back is the map of the Lost Woods or how to get to the star road in world 4.

Tell me about it. Ask me anything about stuff learned at school and I'd be lost, but recently played the original Mortal Kombat which came out while at school and was able to remember most fatalities.

As for Mario, is there a way to make it not zoomed in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

CastorTroy wrote: »
    As for Mario, is there a way to make it not zoomed in?

Nope, its because of the reduced resolution of the GBA, for which the game was developed!

• Advertisement

That mario tennis GBC game is awesome :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Wii U
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze €49.99 (£39.99)

Wii U VC
    Ice Hockey €4.99 (£3.49) - NES 60hz

3DS
    WEAPON SHOP de OMASSE™ €7.99 (£7.19)
    Retro City Rampage: DX €8.99 (£7.99)
    Kung Fu Rabbit €4.99 (£4.49)
    Bella Sara 2 - The Magic of Drasilmare Demo

3DS VC
    Renegade €4.99 (£4.49)

==========
    Special Offers

Professor Layton X Ace Attorney offer
    Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask €29.99 (£27.99) until 27/02/14 23:59 local time
    Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™ -Dual Destinies €17.49 (£13.99) until 27/02/14 23:59 local time.

Until 27/02/2014 you can save 30% on the Nintendo eShop price of "Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask" as well as "Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™- Dual Destinies"!
    If you are new to either the Professor Layton or Ace Attorney series, now is the perfect time to get to know the investigative and puzzle-solving game elements of Layton or the intense courtroom-based action of a Phoenix Wright title.
    Don't forget that on 28/03/2014 these two pinnacles of law and order unite in "Professor Layton™ vs. Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™", a crossover adventure exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.

Wii U
    TNT Racers - Nitro Machines Edition €4.99 (£4.49) until 06/03/14 23:59 UTC
    Trine 2: Director’s Cut €6.79 (£5.49) until 13/03/14 23:59 UTC

3DS
    Heavy Fire: Black Arms 3D €2.99 (£2.69) until 06/03/14 23:59 local time.
    Heavy Fire: Special Operations 3D €2.99 (£2.69) until 06/03/14 23:59 local time.
    Robot Rescue 3D €0.99 (£0.89) until 06/03/14 23:59 local time.
    Crazy Chicken: Director's Cut 3D €0.99 (£0.89) until 06/03/14 23:59 local time.
    Bird Mania Christmas 3D 0.99 (£0.89) until 06/03/14 23:59 local time.
    this weeks :)

GBA games on Wii U VC schedule announced

3rd April - Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
    3rd April - Advance Wars
    3rd April - Metroid Fusion
    10th April - Wario Ware Inc.
    10th April - Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
    17th April - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
    17th April - Golden Sun
    24th April - Yoshi's Island Super Mario Advance 3

£6.29 each, so 7 euro

that looks a lot like the 3DS ambassador game list....

It's exactly the same in fact, minus minish cap and fire emblem .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Was Golden Sun an ambassador game?

It was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

that looks a lot like the 3DS ambassador game list....

Mario & Luigi, Advance Wars, and Golden Sun weren't ambassador titles.

Good price but no 3DS cross play (even for those released on 3DS) and the previews seem pretty dark...:cool:

Wait I'm wrong. Silly cloud :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just checked my ambassador list no Golden Sun, can't wait to give that a go again.

Advertisement