Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eShop Release List (Updated Every Thursday)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Good price but no 3DS cross play (even for those released on 3DS) and the previews seem pretty dark...:cool:

I don't think €7 is a good price, not by a longshot. Having these games available cost Nintendo virtually nothing in the grander scheme of things...the VC titles need to be a lot cheaper imo. €2 for NES, €2.50 for GBA, & €3 for Snes and maybe, maybe, I'd consider hoovering some titles up. Even better if they released packs of games, like a Mario collection, a Zelda collection, etc etc for substantially discounted prices.

Been playing fantasy zone on jap3ds, another superb m2 conversion job, and outrun is getting the m2 treatment next, been hoping for this one for ages! http://archives.sega.jp/3d/fz/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't mind 7 euro. If they add in cross play, even sweeter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Anyone else getting stupidly excited about Pocket Football Club? It's page is live on the eShop for next week's release, price €14.99? FM/CM meets cute pixel art!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Banjo wrote: »
    Anyone else getting stupidly excited about Pocket Football Club? It's page is live on the eShop for next week's release, price €14.99? FM/CM meets cute pixel art!

It's discounted to €11.99 until May 1st! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mario Golf demo is live now. Full game out at the end of next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Sneaky sony are giving Everybody's Golf free in May on vita, can't wait to play Mario Golf, looks awesome.

Yeah all the reviews so far are very positive - all 80-90%. I'll probably go for the season pass too.

Pretty generous demo.... A tutorial, 3 regular courses with 3 holes in each, plus a star coin and a ring course.

Still no sign of Treasurenauts (so much for the May 2014 Release).

However, there is a nice sale on at the moment to celebrate 75 years of Batman. It's 75% off Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (€9.99 until 5/6).

It's at a 4.5/5 rating in the eShop (from 121 reviewers).

• Advertisement

Batman is cool. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭smokingman

Mr E wrote: »
    Batman is cool. :)

It's on the wiiu for 20 quid but I did notice Origins discounted to 15 quid. Is it worth it if you've already played Arkham City to death?

Ah yeah, loved Asylum, liked City, haven't played Origins.

Different game though - Metroidvania 2.5D side scroller with the fighting mechanics of the console trilogy (counters, takedowns etc.)

For a tenner, you can't go too far wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I played and enjoyed blackgate on the 3ds despite a few bugs. easily worth a tenner.
    Playing origins at the min on pc and loving it. can't get me enough of that batman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Are you thinking of Bataman Origins:Blackgate? Taht's the 2.5D game. Origins is the one with similar gameplay to City and Asylum.

Dunno what Origins on Wii U is like. I played on PC and enjoyed it. I liked the first 2 as well

Not sure this is all that appropriate a thread but there's isn't a better one, and I'm not creating a new one for it.

If anyone wants to try Tamodachi Life I have a Welcome Edition code. Well, I have 2 but RobbingBandit expressed an interest so I'm holding one back for him to claim dibs... If more than one person is interested, this will be put to Judgement Bay to decide. If you don't know what that is, don't ask for the code :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd be very interested in giving that a go! :)

Also, I may be assuming, but isn't this what Judgement Bay is like:

Judgement Bay is when you literally draw a line in the sand, then write 2 alternatives - one either side of the line. Your Tamodachi then choose a side for you.

In the vote of "Give Code to Damo" vs "Tell Damo to Sod Off" the ruling was 14:2 in favour of Sod Off. I'm sorry, it's out of my hands

If it makes you feel better, Eric "the crow" Draven and one of my daughters voted for you :D

(In the vote of "save code for RobbingBandit" vs "give it to next person who asks" the Tamodachi went 9-7 in favour of saving it. They are a fickle bunch.)

You'll be happy to know that when "Who has a soft spot for DamoElDiablo" was asked at Quirky Questions, both Bayonetta and Young Link raised their hands. They also both put up their hands for "Who hides bodies of joggers in their room" though so watch out.

I prefer my version of Judgement Bay. ¬_¬

I knew The Crow would vote for me, we go way back.
    As regards Bayonetta and Young Link, I knew they cared, and I don't look like a jogger, so I think I'm safe enough. It's the others that didn't vote for me that I need to watch out for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If they hold a re-vote on saving the game keep me in mind :D

Can't you just look over Damo's shoulder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

His head is too big :(

It's true, I look a little like this. Only not so shiny and white. Unless I'm sweating.

Banjo that game is nuts, but I'm loving it!
    Did you make specific characters, or get them from somewhere?

Banjo that game is nuts, but I'm loving it!
    Did you make specific characters, or get them from somewhere?

Imported from my Wii mainly, I used to pick the good miis out of the parade a lot :) Google 'mii qr' and you get plenty of options on the image results. But shop around as there are always better versions of the same character

Welcome edition may not have the town hall qr scanner or the same amount of free apartments though, its only an appetiser

Brain Training is apparently now FREE to download on Wii U e-store until July 10th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Namco Bandai sale on both Wii U and 3DS eshops, Project X Zone for 3DS is €17.49, Tekken for Wii U is on sale too not sure on the price but get this it is a 15gb download file.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Brain Training is apparently now FREE to download on Wii U e-store until July 10th!

They piped it to me today, had a notification light flashing there this evening where no light flashing this morning.
    Switched it on and, lo and behold, Nintendo sending me a present!
    Brain Training, for the DS.
    Thanks Nintendo!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I'd love a demo code for Tomodachi Life if anyone has one.

Wonder when more titles will be released on the WiiU eShop.

Advertisement