Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Messin wit da man

Options
  • 16-02-2007 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

DieselGirl steals wreck right in front of owners ship.
    A conversation begins in local...

Da Man (not real name) > what you doing?
    DieselGirl > pirating :D

DieselGirl retreats to station fearing corp buddy gangrape...

Da Man > thats not nice
    Da Man > well
    Da Man > i hope your running away
    DieselGirl > y?
    Da Man > hehe
    Da Man > wouldn't you like to know
    DieselGirl > y?
    Da Man > well
    Da Man > lets say it didn't work out too well for the last guy that stole my salvage
    DieselGirl > y?
    Da Man > but if you don't do it again we are cool
    Da Man > y?
    Da Man > y?
    Da Man > y?
    Da Man > what don't you understand
    DieselGirl > ur silly
    Da Man > y?
    Da Man > yz?
    DieselGirl > lol, zomg
    Da Man > y?
    DieselGirl > because
    Da Man > y/
    Da Man > why you still in the station
    DieselGirl > because times infinity no returns boxed off

DieselGirl leaves station to find Da Man right at the exit...

Da Man > what are you waiting for?
    DieselGirl > y?
    Da Man > do it
    DieselGirl > y?
    Da Man > cause
    Da Man > you have to be a pirate
    DieselGirl > ive served my time
    DieselGirl > im clean now i swear
    Da Man > uhuh
    Da Man > rule 1 never trust a pirate
    Da Man > don't steal
    Da Man > you might get hurt one day
    DieselGirl > i like you
    DieselGirl > ur funny

Da Man flies away much to DieselGirls amusement :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If your salvaging it doesn't actually flag you as being able to be attacked. Only if you loot the cargo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

i did loot it, all of 100 hybrid charges! I dont even have Slavaging trained

Edit to clarify:
    I was nosing around lvl1 training deadspace gates in my drake and found this guy in an osprey salvaging wrecks, i reckoned that if i stole from one he might be stupid and attack me so i could mince him and take what he had salvaged. When I stole some charges he didnt attack but just started talking in local, so I legged it back to station just in case he would call some corp members in battleships or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

eoin5 wrote:
    i did loot it, all of 100 hybrid charges! I dont even have Slavaging trained

Edit to clarify:
    I was nosing around lvl1 training deadspace gates in my drake and found this guy in an osprey salvaging wrecks, i reckoned that if i stole from one he might be stupid and attack me so i could mince him and take what he had salvaged. When I stole some charges he didnt attack but just started talking in local, so I legged it back to station just in case he would call some corp members in battleships or something.

Is it not very unlightly that someone salvaging in a Osprey would attack a Drake? If you're looking for gankery go scan some belts in low sec or head to 0.0

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Noob ganking is lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Down with this type of thing

• Advertisement

Its very unlikey and I know its a bit juvenile but I just find it fun to mess with people like that. To think you can piss someone off so much just by stealing 100 charges that hell follow you around and wait outside the station and try to talk you down in local when your obviously just messing with him.

Anyone can go to low sec and find some action, but doing the unexpected and seeing now people react can be great craic imo. The EVE equivalent of spicking the teachers coffee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

bizmark wrote:
    Down with this type of thing

Careful now.

Excuse me while I light my spliff, I'm going to smoke it while I'm having a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yes noob ganking is lame, but its also hellish fun.

like flying out of a noob station in a disposable kestrel mounted with smartbombs.

all those poor noobs reading the tutorial and stuck outside in a clump.

jaggeh wrote:
    yes noob ganking is lame, but its also hellish fun.

like flying out of a noob station in a disposable kestrel mounted with smartbombs.

all those poor noobs reading the tutorial and stuck outside in a clump.

:eek: Thats just evil.

One of my fav fights so far was in a kestral against a kestral. I lost but it was rediculouslly close, he was well into structure, really exciting. No guns, no drones, fun ships.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

So wait... Dieselgirl is YET ANOTHER male with a female character? There's some freaky shiz going on, most of it happening on this 80's teen film called "The Wraith".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

As far as I know the Eve population is 95% male.

I should really stop taking people at face value then.... for some reason I picture Darc as a gimpy lil neener neener face :D

..Am not a lil gimpy lil neener neener face /me sulks

What is a lil neener neener face?

Ahahahahaha.... I keep noticing people doing that on the Eve forums, saying "/me" all the time. Lads, Eve is more then a bunch of forums, Eve is a game (I've read this far too many times for it not to be true). Ah Kyp ya big saddo, that's hilarious. I'm scared I'm gonna start doing it too... even in real life. Another forum I use changed "savage" to "sandwich" with a word filter, so now I keep saying things are "sandwich"! :D

Thats it Styleeee, I'm hunting your down, this muck 'sandwich' always gets his man.

Bring it on Kyp... now that I've chosen the way of the missile I'm unstoppable! Took down like 20 rats there a second ago, all with my amazing fffffffffffffiiiishtt KABOOM powers.

Heh chat smack pvp darc vrs marshall \o/ we could charge isk for people to see it

"this is going to be great!"

Does chat smack pvp actually involve fighting, because I'm not actually that good

... still better then Darc though!

Does chat smack pvp actually involve fighting, because I'm not actually that good

... still better then Darc though!

It shall be a pvp battle of wit and humor! first to make the other cry win's

• Advertisement

Ah that's easy, I'll just inform him I can fit more change in my foreskin then him, that's where his heart strings are tied :p

Ah that's easy, I'll just inform him I can fit more change in my foreskin then him, that's where his heart strings are tied :p

LIES!

I demand satisfaction, I challenge you to a dual. E2 coins in the foreskin, lets see who is the 'Masta'.

Always moving the goal posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

retarded post, hope the op gets powned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Necromancy

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Old-RaiseThem.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Equestrian necrophilla tbh

Advertisement