Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] JV1V truth lies and maybe more lies

Options
  • 16-02-2007 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Was LV outnumbered 2-1(1000v500)? yes

Did the node crash? yes more than once

Did LV lose the battle? yes

Did LV lose acapital shipyard? yes

Did they lose a titan under construction? maybe*

*Rumor has it that shipyard was a smokescreen and the titan is under construction in a system without sovereignty. if that is the case then LV could get into trouble for exploiting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

gah, This is why I got two of my corp mates and we went miner ganking instead, there was no lag for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I think LV lost the titan tbh cause you can't build a titan or ms without having sovereignty in a system :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yes you can

have the constructer start a 1 man corp. invite him into alliance, and give him sov over a system in the boonies of your territory.

start construction of titan

kick him from alliance.

This makes the system lose soveriegnty and the titan stays building away.

however im reliably informed that this is considered an exploit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Reliable source? Ask ccp tbh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

What's all this "exploit" business? I thought everything goes in Eve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

What's all this "exploit" business? I thought everything goes in Eve?

Exploit is when you do something stupid and someone punishs you for it ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

exploiting is where you do something that goes against the intended use of the game mechanics. As above you can't create a titan unless your in Sov space, so doing to something to allow you to create it in non-sov space is an exploit.

Or another example is the contract system. Putting in a deliver contract that the person delivering has no way in hell of delivering that contract is exploiting. For example, sending them to a POS they can't enter is not an exploit but if they manage to talk to you in that time and you refuse to take the package you can be done for exploiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah, I see, I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Just heard that LV got the baby titan reimbursed because of the lag. (8 node restarts didn't work)

Advertisement