Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool vicarious music video

• 16-02-2007 12:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone seen this video? I remember when I got the album I was hearing it would be released 'soon' but I've yet to see an official one, only fan made ones and they're all fairly ****e

did they release a video:?>

-edit

hehe, whoops.. found it on youtube

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

theres no video yet. not sure why, all the problems i know of - CGI company etc - should have been resolved by now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA

is this not it? it looks professionally done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

It doesnt look very tool like???

Mordeth wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA

is this not it? it looks professionally done
    nope, most definitely not. well made fan video. even comparing it to the previous videos should give you a hint that its not the official vid ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

afaik adam jones had written and begun production on a video, but it never got completed because of the touring schedule, and (again, afaik) tool are using whatever money was due for the video and promotion (which they never needed in the end) is being put into a new album which they apparently plan on working on later in the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Slightly OT but Danny (Carey) tore a bicep (!) so the current US tour is being rescheduled... its a pretty serious deal ... hope he recovers.

Altho it may give time for Adam to complete the video.

its not that serious. he had surgery, it went well. their gigs for the upcoming months are to be rescheduled, they should be back on track before Bonnaroo

Advertisement