Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hubcap for 98 Accord

Options
  • 16-02-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

hubcap.jpg

I need to source one of these. I've tried the breakers around Longmile/Red cow/Greenhills road to no avail.

Does anyone know where else I can try either new or 2nd hand.
    Alternatively can anyone recommend some nice 15" non-Honda hubcaps.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Have you tried a Honda dealer? They may not be as expensive as all that new, especially if you only need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say your best bet is to go to a motor factors like Halfords and pick up a set of aftermarket hubcaps. Probably cost about €40 for a set of 4. The only downside is that most of the designs are very tacky.

You could also call into a Honda dealer and ask the guys in the garage if there are any odd ones lying around the workshop. You never know your luck. You would be surprised how expensive a set of OEM hubcaps can be from a dealer. Might be nearly half the price of a nice set of alloy wheels.

Or on the way out you see a similar model Accord on the forecourt, nick one and leg it. :D

Only joking don't do that.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Send me the part number from the back of it and Ill see if we have a second hand one lying around.

We`ve usually sh!t loads of old Honda Caps around here from cars that got alloys fitted.
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Thanks all.
    Hellrazer, I'll pm the part number when I get home.

Cheers.

Advertisement