Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server move

Options
  • 16-02-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

So I've been playing WoW for the last year on American servers, and the people i went there with have now quit the game. Due to the fact that the guilds on the US servers mostly start raiding at about midnight GMT i'm scrapping the account, and moving to European servers.

I've played Alliance to death, so I will be going horde. My question is, who is still playing, and where?

Fox_in_Socks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

Oh, and i want a pvp server.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

foxinsocks! Been a while since I've seen you post, hope all is well.

People seem to be spread over different servers, used to be a good few on Bladefist but those days are over. Are there still people on the Outland server? Anyone know? Someone started a lowbie guild on Jaedenar but the last time I played my alt there, not many were online but saw a few posts on that recently so that might be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Think there's still quite a few on Outland... and I'm not sure what the story is with the guild on Jaedenar.
    I'm just after making a new alt on Burning Steppes horde too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

There's a few boardsies on Outland horde. We're mostly (all?) in a guild called Metamorphosis. I think the boards Jaedenar guild went south but there's still prob a few lads playing there. Dunno after that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yeah <den of thieves> went south, and we started under a fresh name called <the dak brotherhood> - only a few irish in it but everyone is slowly leveling up, im up to 61 but a lot of the guild are mid 40s... we're horde and its a pvp server...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Na Fianna is still on Nordrassil and growing strong, am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'm on Outland/Horde also

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

About Jaedanar... Got my undead mage in Den Of Thieves to about 11 and there were sometimes people online, but never more than 2 or 3 others. Left it for a while as I was gaining pvp rank on my main on terenas, but when i returned, i got up to 18 in 2 days and for that time, only one other person ever came on. I joined a 10-19 pvp/twink guild (even though my mage wasnt exactly a twink) called FearUs Mortals and thoroughly enjoyed pwning the alliance for a few weeks, including a few games where alliance didnt get a single HK. Last time I looked, it had died a death due to a move to level everyone to 29 and do AB, around the same time the 2.01 patch came out, and everyone started PVPing with their mains instead.

Still haven't gotten my main to 70 yet (only 67 :() and have another char to get to 70 after attunements, etc are finished. If it wasnt for all this TBC nonsense, id be delighted to level my mage with you if you were rolling a char on jaedanar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

DONT START UP ON JAEDNAR!

it's an awful server. I have a 60 orc shammy there that was in the boardsie guild but i'm moving him to another server more than likely if i ever feel the need to play it again. Theres some boardsies on the alliance side on outland too.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

lots of Irish spread across the EU servers but Outland (tis a PVP server too)seems to have the largest bunch of irish players. Mostly all horde but some on alliance side too. most of the outland irish horde players are in the <Metamorphosis> guild but quite a few others floating around in some of the other horde guilds such as <High Infidelity>, <Head Hunters>, <Callous>

The official WoW Outland Realm forums would give a decent indication to guild status (there is a maintained list of guild and raid progress)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Ninjawombat

Does anybody play on American servers?...

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

Thanks everyone :)

I wound up on Outland, horde side. Currently having fun leveling.

Teekhup, belf hunter, and Tyrenn, druid. Say hi.

Fox_in_Socks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

Yeah i have 3 characters on Ravencrest.....

He's a Druid.

haha hah ah hhahah ah hah

I have a lvl64 Rogue, lvl61 Shaman, lvl28 Mage, lvl28 hunter, lvl28 Warlock all on Ravencrest. Horde.

Rogue is called Keyno. I'm in a guild called Knightsofengland. They are mostly from UK but because it's so close to us you know what they're on about. Some sound lads. I'm ventrillo grindind a mage with one of the lads from there. We've been dragging eacither through RFK and SM. We both got lvl28 in about 1 day 8 hours played. Not to bad!

Advertisement