Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pastis playlist 12/02/07

• 16-02-2007 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.xfmdublin.com

1. Trans Am “4,738 Regrets” – “Sex Change” album out on Thrill Jockey on 20th February. www.transband.com ; www.thrilljockey.com
    2. Field Music “Kingston” – Play Dublin’s Temple Bar Music Centre on Sunday 25th February - www.field-music.co.uk ; www.memphis-industries.com
    3. Au Revoir Simone “Through The Backyards” – Play Dublin’s Whelan’s on Wednesday 28th February - www.aurevoirsimone.com
    4. Barzin “Just More Drugs”
    5. And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead “Another Morning Stoner”
    6. Charles Trenet “Bonsoir Jolie Madame”
    7. Ray Ventura Et Ses Collégiens “Tout Va Très Bien”
    8. Pretty Girls Make Graves “Sad Girls Por Vida”
    9. Lower Forty-Eight “Mass Denial, Massive Guilt”
    10. 65DaysOfStatic “Mean Low Water”
    11. Malcolm Middleton “Somebody Loves You”
    12. Bonnie Prince Billy “Love Comes To Me”
    13. Chico Buarque “Carolina”
    14. James Yorkston “The Year Of The Leopard”
    15. The Flaming Lips “My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion”
    16. Bonobo “Change Down”
    17. Teddy Bears Sthlm “The Lord’s 115th Dream”
    18. Tokyo Police Club “If It Works” – mini album “A Lesson In Crime” out on 19th February, “Cheer It On” single out now on Memphis Industries. www.tokyopoliceclub.com www.memphis-industries.com
    19. Bobby Conn “Twenty-One” – “King For A Day” album out on 20th February on Thrill Jockey www.bobbyconn.com ; www.thrilljockey.com
    20. Ween “Don’t Get 2 Close (2 My Fantasy)”
    21. Camera Obscura “Hands Up”
    22. Clinic “If You Could Read Your Mind” - www.cliniconline.org ; single out now on www.dominorecordco.com
    23. The Blood Arm “PS I Love You But I Don’t Miss You” – Play The Village on Saturday 24th February www.thebloodarm.com
    24. And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead “Clair De Lune”

You can catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program on Monday 7ish-9ish pm GMT.
    Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Pastis-Cahouètes, 7pm-9pm GMT on Mondays.

Advertisement