Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham vs Spurs FA Cup 5th Round (match thread)

Options
  • 16-02-2007 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

No team news as of yet :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

No team news as of yet :D

Defoe and Jenas suspended!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Jenas definitely Pat, but noodles and others on FTL claim Defoe is on four yellows and are backed up by Soccerbase and other websites.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=17118

Unless he has a yellow from a preseason friendly that's carried over.

FFS, Spurs say he's suspended (apparently booked against Fulham though no match report confirms it, not even on the PL website)

Team news

In: Hudd, Lennon
    Probable: Gardner, Rocha
    Out: Jenas, Defoe (suspensions)

BBC Squad:
    Robinson, Cerny, Chimbonda, Lee, Assou-Ekotto, Gardner, Dawson, Rocha, Zokora, Huddlestone, Lennon, Malbranque, Murphy, Ghaly, Keane, Mido, Berbatov.

My prediction? 1-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Bit worries given our recent run of form but we've been strong in teh cups so hopefully we'll turn thigns around and push on from there (I hope!). Going to the Bolton match next week so it'd be nice if anotehr good run started on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Carsie

Defoe def suspended :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I think we may come away with a scrappy 1-1, just hope the performance gives us something to smile about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brozio

i'd be happy to take a draw and beat them at the lane, the cottage isn't the easiest place to get a win

Well f*ck me, how wrong could I have been???

Never been happier to be wrong though...:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Some result, could hardly believe it when I saw the headlines!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Interesting to see Mido upfront - certainly made first two goals.
    Berbatov is different class though.
    Tainio did well as did Malbranque in a tough game for him.
    Gardner worries me every time ball comes near him in penalty area, looks clumsy.
    Robinson better today as was Robbie, great finish.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I think we actually battled well today and didn't give up, I though Zokora played aswell as i knew he could ... lets hope the rest of the season gets kick started now

COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

galinka wrote:
    Interesting to see Mido upfront - certainly made first two goals.
    Berbatov is different class though.
    Tainio did well as did Malbranque in a tough game for him.
    Gardner worries me every time ball comes near him in penalty area, looks clumsy.
    Robinson better today as was Robbie, great finish.:D

Gardiner worries me as well but not as much as Rocha would against 2 big bustling forwards. Zokora played very well and Robbie showed us what he can do when he's on song. Thought Berbs took both goals very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Delighted with the performance...also nice to see 1or2 bollockins handed out to people when they made mistakes etc..for too long we have been too nice to eachother.

Port Vale at home please:)

Advertisement