Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

Options
  • 16-02-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi guys. would anyone have any idea where i could get public liabilitycover for a new tattoo studio.Any help will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

hi christy, have been running my own shop for a few years now and i can tell you no insurance companies will quote you for public liability for tattoo studio, i was told if they do that they are then liable and by law obliged to cover the act of tattooing too and they will not do that, best way is for your landlord to insure the premises and you pay him, but unfortunately there are some unscrupulous(hope i spelt that right) landlords out there who will not be so helpful

Advertisement