Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

last nights mustard expriences

• 16-02-2007 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭

any one care to share?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

me and 10 friends decided to try this out for a few hours last night, we bought some mustard with our combined prizepool and competed to see the strength of each others.
    Lloyd ended up having the strongest one, i put all my mustard on one side of a two-sided sandwich, but my friend mark ended up taking up the best slice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,416 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I am teh win. Anything else is really too much effort as I approach the end of my work day.

But keep the comments up and I shall respond where appropriate.

But, I will say that Luke's decision to put a quotient of 900 mustard chips over the testing line - while holding the massively overrated prototype J10 flavour was a real mistake. Particularly considering that the taste - tester is a well - known mustard nit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    I am teh win. Anything else is really too much effort as I approach the end of my work day.

But keep the comments up and I shall respond where appropriate.

But, I will say that Luke's decision to put a quotient of 900 mustard chips over the testing line - while holding the massively overrated prototype J10 flavour was a real mistake. Particularly considering that the taste - tester is a well - known mustard nit.

I only use the best quality mustard so the use of a sub standard mustard such as this was a big disappointment.

if he is able to test the high quality mustard for a mesely sum 900 and in return could recieve many portions of the higher brand mustard chips. i dont mind it. the position of his mustard is actually quite good and so could either taste the extra brand stuff or spit out his JT prototype if he so desired, he mihgt even get the other guy to spit out the premium stuff!ha!
    I am also if the opion i put way too much of my ingredients into the 66prototype as i wasnt under pressure to make one, and could have found a better PT to do it.... meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I need a bit more experience at this form of testing the strength of mustards, made a good few mistakes.

I was surprised at luke dropping what was clearly a superior brand when I put Carl's (?) wide product range to the test.

• Advertisement

Luke probably thought yours smelled much more keen than it actually did, it wasnt quite as pungent as he thought and so you did well to pass it off as such.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement