Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA Cup final tickets on sale

Options
  • 16-02-2007 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/news/kind=1/newsid=506951.html
    Ballot needed
    With 13,792 seats available exclusively to the general public via uefa.com, applicants will be able to apply for up to two tickets before the midnight CET deadline on 16 March. Prices range from £30 (€45) to £85 (€128). The allocation of tickets will be decided by lottery and every valid application will enter the ballot, regardless of the time of submission.

Register now you know it makes sense ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I'm in - I know I'm a mug, but the heart's ruling the head again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hope Rangers make the final lads, you'll make a few quid when you offload...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Hope Rangers make the final lads, you'll make a few quid when you offload...:(

Banking on those lovable geordie best supporters in the world (c)sky sports types meself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I put in for a couple myself yesterday, no harm in trying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I applied too - saw a website selling them for £600 for cat 1 down to £525. someone is going to make major profit here - if they get tickets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement