Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off license that delivers?

Options
  • 16-02-2007 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Hows it going I'm presently unable to walk or drive and I was wondering does anyone know of any off licenses that deliver to your house? In tallaght preferably. I tried Obriens but they don't deliver till the next day at the earliest. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

crap how'd i get back here. any chance of getting this moved back to AH or to wine beer & spirits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I'm not sure, but Tesco have a free delivery, maybe they will deliver the booz as well for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It didn't belong in After Hours, ask one of the mods to move it to Dreenk forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

i know the old mill in old bawn do a delivery service . they serve most of tallaght for off licence deliverys . heres a number but i dont think its the off licence number . but if u ring this they will put u thru to the off licence .01-4515991

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://www.restaurantexpress.ie deliver alcohol. Not a huge range though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

cheers byrner, your a life saver bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

no problem bud anytime. anything else ye need t know about pubs or off licence's just ask .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kerrr88

the number is 4623829:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 simplybetter

Hi There,

There is a great off license called The Bottle Shop (i think) at the bottom of Meath Street (Combe end), they deliver

They have a great selection of beer, and brilliant wine selction. Staff are lovely too.

The Bottle Shop - (01) 4113594

(They do great pizza as well - there is a God !!)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

I know of a place in Stillorgan that deliver called Slainte. Not sure if they would go that far though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement