Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista Business Question

• 16-02-2007 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to add the WME plugin to the business edition of vista? I have the business edition and want to add the WME extension so i can set-up a pc in work as a media centre pc to use for presentations and trainning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

No you can't I'm afraid.

Media Centre is only part of Home Premium & Ultimate, if you want MCE or WMC as they now call it you could use the Vista Anytime Upgrade found in the control panel to upgrade to the Ultimate version.

Outside of that you can use something free like Media Portal but it is not as slick as WMC still it may suffice for your needs if all you need is a basic media centre UI to browse some videos/photos with.

Advertisement