Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spin talk

• 16-02-2007 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

does any1 no wat happened 2 spin talk on spin 1038?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Let me translate that for you and you might get an answer:

Does anyone know what happend to Spin Talk on Spin 1038?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

mick_irl wrote:
    Let me translate that for you and you might get an answer:

Does anyone know what happend to Spin Talk on Spin 1038?
    Actually that should be further corrected to "Spin 103.8" by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hopefully the presenters all had their tongues cut out, pickled in nitric acid and buried in quick-setting concrete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Wertz wrote:
    Hopefully the presenters all had their tongues cut out, pickled in nitric acid and buried in quick-setting concrete.

Tough, but fair.

There are no words to describe how much I hate that station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

If it was cut then it was about time. On occasion I might flicker across the bandwidth, and as soon as that American talks I immediately flicker back to where I'd come from.

It grates on my nerves. Don't know who you'd replace them with though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 forgodssake22

too American for my taste. Are they at spin trying to turn us into Americans using terms such as Date Awsome and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Jack and ally?Their a couple in real life you know? Both equally irritating as each other...a match made in radio heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 The Boy Wonders

Jack and Ali are gone, indeed. Maybe they have been move to Sin South West??? Or 98fm, aren't they in the same place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Its gone into radio #heaven#....with its presenters.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Their contracts weren't renewed or something.. so now there is The Spin with Clare and Jonathon.. dunno how they're doing haven't had much time to listen to them lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I liked Jack but I couldn't stand Ali, she was absolutely useless! Most of the time she hadn't a clue what the hell was going on, she was just terrible. Sorry to see Jack go though, thought he was midly entertaining. I don't like their breakfast show as well, their voices just grate on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Actually that should be further corrected to "Spin 103.8" by the way.

Further corrected to Spin 103.8 FM :D

Never liked Jack and Ali on the show. They tended to waffle about nothing, even more unintelligently than FM104 and 98 FM presenters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i never liked Jack and Ali, but i was listening to the new show on the way home today and its seems even worse!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

they should have Joe and Keith on later in the day, they're the best thing about that station IMO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

Just remember, despite the fact that some love that show, and lots hate it, Spin 103.8 were voted PPI Music Radio Station of the Year! That's some accomplishment! Possibly because of the "10 Spin Hits, In a Row!"...? (Sarcasm).

Advertisement