Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant make posts since change of email address

Options
  • 16-02-2007 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I changed my email address and password but now I cant make posts. Anyone know whats going on?
    My username is dkane (I had to set up a new one to make this post)

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You need to click the confirmation link in the email that was sent to your new address. Because it's a hotmail address, you'll probably find the confirmation email in your junkmail folder. If not, let us know and an admin will reissue the email.

Edit: I've just got a PM telling me that if you can't find the email, you can change email address to something else, then back to your hotmail one, and it should reissue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Clicking the "forgot your password" thing can also do so.

Advertisement